Sign in to follow this  
BigJoe

Opening up a bar?

2 hours ago, BigJoe said:

Idk if you can but i'd love to do this. 

Unfortunately on official servers, bar's are safe zones and cannot be player owned I believe. However it is a long time off and they could change their decision.

-LuckyDuck.

1 hour ago, Sasper said:

Perhaps you could buy a ground and build a building which will look like a bar. Then you could have Rockwater Brewing Company as your supplier

Sorry mate, as of now the devs have said that you won't be able to build your own buildings as a building mechanic would be quite a lot of work to implement into the game at release. However, they haven't said anything about it never happening. ;) 

@Paratus @Motown, if you happen to read this it'd be great if eventually we could build our own spaces! :) 

8 hours ago, Capped said:

Sorry mate, as of now the devs have said that you won't be able to build your own buildings as a building mechanic would be quite a lot of work to implement into the game at release. However, they haven't said anything about it never happening. ;) 

@Paratus @Motown, if you happen to read this it'd be great if eventually we could build our own spaces! :) 

Lol

1) buy house then

2) buy interior so it'll look like a bar

7 hours ago, Sasper said:

Lol

1) buy house then

2) buy interior so it'll look like a bar

The thing is, I don't think you'll be able to hire people to stay inside your house and serve drinks also the customers would need your permission to come inside your house. Seems like too much work for something not many people would do.