Aetion

How do gun fights work?

When you take a bullet to the leg what happens? Do you stop being able to walk? Start crawling? Shot in the chest do you fall back? What happens?

Being shot in the chest will probably either make you fall down, get pushed back or die, depending on the weapon and where exactly you've got shot. 

4 hours ago, Aetion said:

Shot in the chest do you fall back? What happens?

Newton's Third Law: Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, apply this to guns and you shooting someone in the chest and them falling backwards means that you would also fall backwards, because if the "reaction" is powerful enough to knock the guy getting shot over then it will also do this to you because both forces will be equal.

Have you ever seen an old artillery cannon? Like a WW2 era one? Notice how they have wheels and when they shoot they roll quite far back that is what would happen if a gun was powerful enough to knock someone over, imagine the cannon as the shooter and that's what would happen. But no gun you hold in your hand is powerful enough to do this and the reason you imagine people would get  knocked over is because of stunts in films and TV series etc.

Hope I helped you to understand

7 hours ago, Frenchy said:

Newton's Third Law: Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, apply this to guns and you shooting someone in the chest and them falling backwards means that you would also fall backwards, because if the "reaction" is powerful enough to knock the guy getting shot over then it will also do this to you because both forces will be equal.

Have you ever seen an old artillery cannon? Like a WW2 era one? Notice how they have wheels and when they shoot they roll quite far back that is what would happen if a gun was powerful enough to knock someone over, imagine the cannon as the shooter and that's what would happen. But no gun you hold in your hand is powerful enough to do this and the reason you imagine people would get  knocked over is because of stunts in films and TV series etc.

Hope I helped you to understand

Uh, I'm sure a 50 Cal to the chest could make a person fall back, while the other guy just has alot of recoil.

7 hours ago, Vix said:

Being shot in the chest will probably either make you fall down, get pushed back or die, depending on the weapon and where exactly you've got shot. 

Man you just have  all their tweets stored. lol

2 minutes ago, Aetion said:

Man you just have  all their tweets stored. lol

Yes. Yes I do.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Aetion said:

Uh, I'm sure a 50 Cal to the chest could make a person fall back, while the other guy just has alot of recoil.

Yes because you don't hold one in your hand it's mounted on the ground and they do fly back quite a bit, but they're not in the game anyway so...

2 minutes ago, Frenchy said:

Yes because you don't hold one in your hand it's mounted on the ground and they do fly back quite a bit, but they're not in the game anyway so...

What I'm trying to say is Newton's Law applies to the force taken to "propel" the bullet forward. The impact the bullet has once it has reached the target is different.

32 minutes ago, Aetion said:

It probably would too bad Identify won't have an 50 cals , I would be surprised to see a 762 outside of SWAT maybe

2 minutes ago, jcdock said:

It probably would too bad Identify won't have an 50 cals , I would be surprised to see a 762 outside of SWAT maybe

Yea, don't they have 50 Cal Desert Eagles?

1 minute ago, Aetion said:

They exist but I would be really surprised to see them in identity 

2 minutes ago, jcdock said:

They exist but I would be really surprised to see them in identity 

Yeah, either way I just want a glock. Those are some sexy guns.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aetion said:

Yeah, either way I just want a glock. Those are some sexy guns.

#Relevant :)

• Like 1

Pretty sure a 50. cal desert eagle would go straight through you rather than knock you down

Also here is a video about knock down power

Edited by Frenchy

59 minutes ago, Aetion said:

In the preview video they said the guns will act like there real life counterpart. So a shot in the chest has a good chance to kill if you don't/can't seek help.

A big projectile bullet will knock you back if you have solid enough armor that the bullet doesn't go through. Similar to what happened in back to the future,but a pistol would not.

A 50 cal desert eagal is a pellet shooter compared to a 50 cal sniper. Caliber is the diameter of the bullet not the length.