Striker

Cars customization

Cars should have really cool customization like in gta 5. They could get more unbreakable, faster, slicker, and plain better. I think it would be cool to have many more unique cars and the cool customization on them. Like making better off road cars if people like that or different colors. I think car customization like in gta 5 would be awesome!

identity will have car customization, but i don'T want it in identity like it'S in gta. the car gets stolen, it's not fiting into your style, everyone will drive a fully tuned nissan with underlights, black paintjob and a spoiler that's bigger than the car itself, bulletproof glass to avoid other players killing you... griefing.

Edited by Shimozukachi

29 minutes ago, Striker said:

But what if you crash a lot, does the car damage much from that?

The devs want the car physics to be pretty realistic, so a crash would definitely damage the car the same way it would in real life, and if you're not wearing a seatbelt you will most likely not survive the crash (if its a bad crash that is). Who knows though, I may be wrong.

Edited by ZeroAI

On 1/9/2016 at 6:25 PM, HairyGrenade said:

I wanted to add something I was told by motown, Car damage will be client side because of the packets they need for other assets in the game world, so every player will see the damage differently.

On 1/17/2016 at 9:17 PM, Vix said: