RowzGaming

Will there be helicopters and planes?

Question

Will they have planes and helicopters or will they be able to transport package likes drugs or legaly transportation or just for transporting people ??

Sorry for my english !

Thanks Support :)

7 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, RowzGaming said:

Will they have planes and helicopters or will they be able to transport package likes drugs or legaly transportation or just for transporting people ??

Sorry for my english !

Thanks Support :)

No Aircraft at all in the game. They have no plans for it but it could be a possibility in the far future if they change their minds. I personally think it is better at first without such things but that is a personal belief/ opinion.

It's just my personal opinion, I feel like this island would be better off without aircraft. If a mind was changed in the future, again just my personal opinion, I would hope to not see anything larger than a tiny single seat mini mosquito helicopter. Small and not too fast. 

No matter how it turns out though, I'm very anxious to meet all the wonderful community in the first module. Hopefully see you there :) 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Mr_Fisk said:

It's just my personal opinion, I feel like this island would be better off without aircraft. If a mind was changed in the future, again just my personal opinion, I would hope to not see anything larger than a tiny single seat mini mosquito helicopter. Small and not too fast.

Well That is what my opinion is on the matter but If they added a DLC sometime in the future, they could add only planes and they could be on a strict flight course which cannot be changed but as a player job / career you have to turn the engine on and when it prompts you have to click buttons like to do flaps on the wings or like pull out the landing gear etc. So the planes is on auto pilot with no ways of changing it. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

And what if he crash on public place... :o

Auto pilot means no player controls it and if they don't do the action then it auto does it...... Which means no crashing possible. 

EDIT: Remember there is no planes/ aircraft and so this is what I would love to see...

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Auto pilot means no player controls it and if they don't do the action then it auto does it...... Which means no crashing possible. 

EDIT: Remember there is no planes/ aircraft and so this is what I would love to see...

A self-pilot that takes off and lands alone?  :P

But I am of your opinion also, not really of interest on an island too ..

31 minutes ago, Cuuka said:

A self-pilot that takes off and lands alone?  :P

But I am of your opinion also, not really of interest on an island too ..

Auto Pilot is the plane flies a designated course which is programmed into it. So the pilot can go toilet etc in real life....