Sign in to follow this  
tomstud12

Buying the game

Hey Guys,

I am TomStud12. I love all type of Games and been part of this community for a while. But i finally got the funds to buy identity and support the development but i have a question.

I have $20 to buy the game but the CITIZEN package offers Passport and Founder Hat for $15 and the FOUNDER  Package offers Passport, Founder hat and Beta access for $30.

So my question is will there be a beta access cause i didn't see anything about it? So do i save up for $30 and pay for that package or do i just buy the CITIZEN package.

Cause i seen that the packages will be gone after they move to a new website so which do i go for?

If you want to play on the first module, you have to buy the one at 30$.

(That, according to OUR estimates, should arrive in the month).

The 15$ one allows you to play the full game once it's released. (so.. later)

Edited by Cuuka

1 hour ago, Cuuka said:

If you want to play on the first module, you have to buy the one at 30$.

(That, according to OUR estimates, should arrive in the month).

The 15$ one allows you to play the full game once it's released. (so.. later)

@tomstud12 Modules (considered Alpha) and BETA is after all 3 modules have been released. Also the TS Module (1st module); will be released soon and that could be by the end of this month or July or even August as we currently don't know a specific month. I personally think July will be the month it releases but that is my personal opinion and not a fact.

• Like 2

If I were you I would save up and get the $30 package ASAP so you can play the town module when it comes out and also full game before prices get higher. Pretty sure the module is coming within weeks or a month!

Definitely buy the $30 package, because the first module (Town Square) will be released within the next couple weeks or the next month, so somewhere between now and late July. With the $30 package you can beta test all the modules, which will be better because honestly no one really wants to wait another year for the full release of the game, so it would be better off if you just buy the $30 package because you'll be able to play all the modules leading up to the full release. Also buying the $30 package is saving money and getting more out of it (BANG FOR YO BUCK xD) because the full release on Steam will be like $45+ and you have to wait a year just to get it, whilst buying the $30 package you can save $15 or more and get the gane "early" because you'll be playing all the modules in beta access.

Long story short, buy the $30 package, save money + beta access to all modules leading up to the full release in 2018.