Sign in to follow this  
Lexan

LuckyDuck

This might be the incorrect place for this topic, but i really want to praise LuckyDuck for his great work on this community, i see him in every topic, he is extremely active and really cool with everyone, i just wanted to say that sorry if you were expecting something else haha but again, thanks Lucky you are doing an amazing job!! All the moderators are!!

• Like 1

It's true, I have been here for quite some time now but I am not that active here as I am on Reddit or Discord. Literally every thread or question asked he is always there to help people. Good job mate, you deserve a cookie! :D

cookie-texture.png

P.S. James and others you can share this cookie with LuckyDuck xD

Edited by CareKajze
  • Like 2

Hey @Lexan @Tanner_ @CareKajze @Cuuka

Thank you for your praise but I think the whole community here does very much a lot too and I think they deserve as much praise as me. This whole community is welcoming like no other I have heard and well that is also something; however like @JamesLuck01 said, that cookie is too delicious and so I will be eating mine alone, however you guys can have a different one :) .

Also I think I would not be here helping as fast as I do without the community being such a great asset as a whole. You guys help out a lot and are worth the time to me as this is a fantastic community to be a part of and so I will be here and do what I do best, help everyone out as much as I can. It also however is in my nature to help people out as it is my personality.

Have fun and see you in the TS module hopefully. (PS: I will eat your cookies if you don't eat them first :) )

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 4

190948cookiemiom.png

Love the chocolate.. :)

Edit : Yes, we are a community, but you contribute enormously to its proper functioning, you are very present, and always ready to answer all the questions.
You are humble (but at the same time, it is normal that you do not want to put yourself forward)

Very good moderator work :)

Edited by Cuuka
  • Like 1

I just wanted to add which I forgot for my "OP":  I forgot to add that; "We as a community" are all a part of shaping the community into how it is today and not just one member. We Moderators may add the finishing touches but it is the community as a whole which makes up how it shapes itself!

• Like 2