jabba_the_slut

massive branching career

there seems to be a massive way that a job as a cop can take you. from what i understand there will be "promotions" as such, each time you climing gaining more perks and pay.

you could start out as a cop, climb in the ranks a little maybe untril you unlock arms training, further down that rout you might want to become a member of the swat.

or you may have a knack for solving crimes, progressing up the detective ladder becoming one of identities best.

you could just stay on as a cop, climing all the way to the top, tackling baddies hand to hand.

it sounds like i am just presenting to you an alredy known feature, but what i am really trying to do is say how huge and awesome identity could be, provided it is exicuted right.

to give the thread a litle purpose, lets descuss what specific roles in the police force you want to see. i personally want to see all the roles that people may not have thought of, for example hostage negotiatior or some administrative job within the pd.

sorry for the bs spelling, and happy new year!

You have the right idea Jabba! There is a ton of potential with this feature, and I hope we satisfy your expectations!

I think that's a fantastic idea, a gang can grab a business owner, hostiage style, and tied in a van, brought to a location where they're hidden until a payment is aquired, which, I feel a judge would be the best target, all of the jury members, and probably any cops too- if you can get them.

• Like 1

yup, thats what i was going for. go for high class/rich targets, and see how the situation playes out. weather it ends up as a bloodbath, them handing the hostage over in exchange for less jail time and/or a small item of intrest, or maybe they will pay up giving you a fat stack of cash to further grow your criminal empire. just one small job can open up so much in identity

i cant wait! its the game i have been craving for as long as i could use a pc

• Like 1

identity couldn't be that great. you know why? IT WILL BE MIUCH MORE GREAT! MAYBE THE GREATEST GAME IN HISTORY UNTIL NOW (ehh when it comes out)!

Edited by Shimozukachi
forgot a t lolz