Olegson

Stress level rising when standing still (Anti-Afk)

Maybe you've heard that boredom can cause psychedelic stress to an individual. It could be useful for Identity, but it's purpose is not to make it like Sims - it could prevent people from standing around by beeing away from keyboard. I came up with the idea because the devs introduced a stress system, they will likely implement in their game. If the stress level rises the more hurtable your character will be.

The player could prevent it by going to bed or maybe by sitting somewhere in-game and of course by doing things. So possibly no more people standing around doing nothing, because they could easily die. Unfortunately they have tricks to avoid this system, but it could be programmed so they have to do specific things.

Tell me your feedback what would be good and bad about it and if it would work.

...and excuse my english.

• Like 1

This is a pretty good idea, would prevent more than a few not needed deaths. I don't really have anything to add to it because I don't have the time to put that much thought into it right now (Need to go play a duos game of PUBG)

Just wanted to say your English was pretty much perfect so don't apologize next time! :) 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, MeesterPlusser said:

I love this! 

It would add a nice experience to the game and prevent people standing afk at random places.

xD Me quickly running to the toilet because I don't care to go hide......

• Like 2