Hey everybody 'Nanar here,

So I did a not so quick Photoshop job and made myself a image for my signature; but now when I am trying to add the image to my signature(via other media options drop-down) there's only two options: Insert Existing Attachments & Insert Image from URLS. Well the first option just gives me a pop up saying my account isn't authorized to do this & the latter option... well my image is saved to my computer not hosted on a webpage so there's no link.

I figured maybe if I saved it to my Google Drive then technically it's being hosted there right? Wrong! (Already to my extent of knowledge) it didn't work and just tells me that it can't retrieve the dimensions. So do I need to find a website to host my image? I honestly don't know and any help whatsoever is greatly appreciated.

Upload it on igur then right click on the photo and click copy url or whatever it say

• Like 1

Hey @BananaBaiter,

to the left of the Button with the 2 options, dou you have a text there which says "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..."? There you can upload a image from your local PC when you click on "choose files". This should also work for you.

If not i recommend to upload the image to http://imgur.com/. There you get a direct link to the image which you can use for the "Insert Image from URLS " feature you already tried above :)

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Radack said:

Hey @BananaBaiter,

to the left of the Button with the 2 options, dou you have a text there which says "Drag files here to attach, or choose files..."? There you can upload a image from your local PC when you click on "choose files". This should also work for you.

If not i recommend to upload the image to http://imgur.com/. There you get a direct link to the image which you can use for the "Insert Image from URLS " feature you already tried above 

9 minutes ago, Prevantis said:

Upload it on igur then right click on the photo and click copy url or whatever it say

Thx so much I'm blind and also Imgur is an obvious option; honestly a face palm moment.

• Like 2

i started reading the thread and than seen the signature and was like " good good, someone helped him" lol