Fanature

IdentityRPG Statistics

5 minutes ago, Kellog said:

Because if every 12 year old was abolished from the internet it would honestly be 100x better.

I agree that usually, teenagers act really selfish and unpolite in the internet, and the fact that this game is about social interaction i can see your concern about it, but i believe that underage people will be cool, people who enjoys RP usually are cool and chill

4 minutes ago, Kellog said:

Because if every 12 year old was abolished from the internet it would honestly be 100x better.

Well that's your opinion and i'm not 12 i'm 14 and you were at one point the developers made this game for EVERYONE not just you and people that think like you you can make your own server where there is no under age people its made for everyone and you can't get rid of everyone that is underage on the internet there are very mature 12 year old's out there showing how you act i'm seeing i'm way more mature than you are by a lot.

4 minutes ago, MrClark said:

Well that's your opinion and i'm not 12 i'm 14 and you were at one point the developers made this game for EVERYONE not just you and people that think like you you can make your own server where there is no under age people its made for everyone and you can't get rid of everyone that is underage on the internet there are very mature 12 year old's out there showing how you act i'm seeing i'm way more mature than you are by a lot.

That's hilarious considering you demonstrated the utmost immaturity. As well this game is 18+ and hopefully is refunded by a developer forcefully from seeing this comment.

8 minutes ago, Kellog said:

That's hilarious considering you demonstrated the utmost immaturity. As well this game is 18+ and hopefully is refunded by a developer forcefully from seeing this comment.

How was I immature right there and I used a prepaid card so thats a problem and they won't refund it because they probably already used the money I pledged in making this game this is made for everyone if you cant accept it then leave. I'm done arguing with someone that can't accept that there are people out there that want to have fun and not play with someone that is psycho.

Edited by MrClark

6 minutes ago, MrClark said:

How was I immature right there and I used a prepaid card so thats a problem and they won't refund it because they probably already used the money I pledged in making this game this is made for everyone if you cant accept it then leave. I'm done arguing with someone that can't accept that there are people out there that want to have fun and not play with someone that is psycho.

Literally makes no sense, they don't spend your money right away lol. You're annoying af

@Kellog @MrClark Guys, well I just want ask you to stop the argument or whatever. Also I can say yes it is and 18+ game and so @MrClark They are making this game for 18+ players. However the developers cannot stop underage players from buying the game if the parents consent to it. I cannot agree it is made for under 18's though because it is not and therefor is not made for everyone.

49 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

@Kellog @MrClark Guys, well I just want ask you to stop the argument or whatever. Also I can say yes it is and 18+ game and so @MrClark They are making this game for 18+ players. However the developers cannot stop underage players from buying the game if the parents consent to it. I cannot agree it is made for under 18's though because it is not and therefor is not made for everyone.

They can't refund my money for it can they?