Sign in to follow this  
FlyingDuck

Greetings.

Greetings

My name is Leander ( Irl ) [My RP name would be John Gotti] I love the ways of having a life in a new "world" that is why I treasure RP so much sometimes. I would love to be a mobster and make money that way as I have always wondered how well I could do it if I could do it in real life but you know... ;)

I have a deep voice, kind of like a commercial voice, and I love to do accents, like brooklyn accent and some other accents in England. I don't trust too many people but I love to keep in touch with them. I am currently the Capo De Tutti Capi ( Don, Boss, Papa ) of the Famtiano Family. 

That is I guess my small introduction about me.

Also if some are wondering here is some short information regarding the Famtiano Family.

We will release an story and prob. ways of how the family work at some time. We look forward for doing deals again with all of the new businesses as we already have deals with over half of them.

The Famtiano Family will soon be in operation to the public. Please be patient.

Welcome Flyingduck,

I hope you will join us when we release the social lobby module, "The Town Square". I'd love to hear your different accents!

16 hours ago, Motown said:

Welcome Flyingduck,

I hope you will join us when we release the social lobby module, "The Town Square". I'd love to hear your different accents!

Of course I do be happy to do a little comedy show with my accents. 

12 hours ago, Norway174 said:

Hey Duck. How you been? Haven't broken too many kneecaps I hope?

Oh well, I really wanted to find a new method this year so I though long and hard about giving people a life mark. Like a tatto or something. But don't worry, my Norwegian friend. I have a new year resolution to not break that many kneecaps but people really do think twice once they can't run as fast. Oh well.

Good to meet you, Mr Gotti - don't suppose you need any representation from an attorney in law in the event of your..."wrongful incarceration"? I'm always available...

3 minutes ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Good to meet you, Mr Gotti - don't suppose you need any representation from an attorney in law in the event of your..."wrongful incarceration"? I'm always available...

Well, I haven't heard from any other lawyers of mine and believe me, I would need 'em. So as always I will always need Lawyers! Well I will contact you for further movements.

19 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

Well, I haven't heard from any other lawyers of mine and believe me, I would need 'em. So as always I will always need Lawyers! Well I will contact you for further movements.

Excellent...

you have an awesome name lol. i remember your "  Famtiano Family" post it was really in depth and cool

best of luck with that! welcome back