Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Fisk

Founder Packs question

Question

If I upgrade from Motorist to Homeowner, do I now receive the old dirt bike but will no longer receive the Rusted Car?

4 answers to this question

You will receive all rewards from the Homeowner Package. This includes: Passport, Founder Hat, Beta Access, $1,000 Game Cash, Old Dirt Bike, Studio Apartment, One Car Garage

Ok. was just trying to confirm if I would loose out on the Rusted Car from the smaller package after upgrading. I would love to start out with the studio apartment and garage, however I'm not a fan of motorcycles.

I will assume the answer to my question is "Correct, the Rusted Car will no longer be offered at that point."

Edited by Mr_Fisk

3 hours ago, Mr_Fisk said:

I will assume the answer to my question is "Correct, the Rusted Car will no longer be offered at that point."

Yes, you lose the "Lower tier vehicle" which in this case is the rusted car.

3 hours ago, Mr_Fisk said:

Ok. was just trying to confirm if I would loose out on the Rusted Car from the smaller package after upgrading. I would love to start out with the studio apartment and garage, however I'm not a fan of motorcycles.

The same, I would prefer a normal car