LoveMuffins

Just Some Ideas

Soooooooo I'm new to this community and I have some ideas I would love to share! (If one of these things is already in the game or will be just let me know)

1. 1.So we all know you'll be able to open your own store and such and I've seen job postings for restaurants, but what about other things? I would love to be able to open a flower shop because that's what I do in real life and would love to transfer my love of flowers into the game! Or what about other shops like toy shops or a skateboard shop or whatever? I think there are so many ideas we could do!

2. My next thing is modeling, and this sorta falls in with stores.  I mean you need to advertise you shop somehow! So being able to have someone model your clothes and put their picture up all over your store to show your customers what your clothes look like would be super cool! Plus it adds another job into the world.

3.Lastly what about the dating scene? I mean I already know you'll be able to marry someone but what about the whole process that leads up to that? I would love more into about that. (Plus if we had flower shops you could totally deliver flowers to your partners house, just sayin'). I mean will there be dating apps, singles night at the bars, or will you just have to leave it to good looks and charm to get you a mate?

4. Also one word: pets? Just throwing that out there...

So that is all I have (for now at least) hopefully I was able to help get other peoples creative juices flowing! 

Edited by LoveMuffins

8 hours ago, LoveMuffins said:

Soooooooo I'm new to this community and I have some ideas I would love to share! (If one of these things is already in the game or will be just let me know)

1. 1.So we all know you'll be able to open your own store and such and I've seen job postings for restaurants, but what about other things? I would love to be able to open a flower shop because that's what I do in real life and would love to transfer my love of flowers into the game! Or what about other shops like toy shops or a skateboard shop or whatever? I think there are so many ideas we could do!

2. My next thing is modeling, and this sorta falls in with stores.  I mean you need to advertise you shop somehow! So being able to have someone model your clothes and put their picture up all over your store to show your customers what your clothes look like would be super cool! Plus it adds another job into the world.

3.Lastly what about the dating scene? I mean I already know you'll be able to marry someone but what about the whole process that leads up to that? I would love more into about that. (Plus if we had flower shops you could totally deliver flowers to your partners house, just sayin'). I mean will there be dating apps, singles night at the bars, or will you just have to leave it to good looks and charm to get you a mate?

So that is all I have (for now at least) hopefully I was able to help get other peoples creative juices flowing! 

1. Ok, I know nothing on flower shops and such. I do believe skateboards might not be a thing but not sure.

2. You can get a player to paint pictures of the clothing designs if you wanted and also your clothing would be probably on display too.

3. Dating is an extra, and so you have to RP it and such but if you are going to marry a partner then both of you have to agree and one or both of you must go buy a ring and also go church to get married.

4. Pets will be confined to your apartment at first, however in the future the devs look to allow them to follow you around outside.

I hope this helps and answers questions.

Kind Regards,

LuckyDuck.

8 hours ago, LoveMuffins said:

1. if you can craft it you can sell it.

2. possible

3. nah, both partners are humans but instead of knowing eachother and deciding by theirself if they want to live ingame with eachother they have to stay in a radius of 100 meters to eachother (for 2 years) to be able to have a first date. if they are more than 100 meters away from eachother they have to do i again kappa.

• Like 1