26 members have voted

1. 1. American Candidate

• Lucious Times
    • Thomas Hetch
    • Perlman
  2. 2. UK Candidate

• Joel Keys
    • IGNORE TILL UPDATED

THESE ARE THE MAJOR AND MOST VISABLE CANDIDATES FOR GOVERNOR OF THE AMERICAN AND UK LANDS. 

WHICH CANDIDATE FITS YOUR FANCY?

Edited by FatherOfTimes

Identity Island is American soil. Why do you have a poll for UK Candidates? Do you know something I don't?

Edit:
Oh, you're splitting it up based on server locations. That's silly, considering there is no game yet. All there is now is just one global forum.

Edited by Norway174

1 hour ago, Norway174 said:

Identity Island is American soil. Why do you have a poll for UK Candidates? Do you know something I don't?

Edit:
Oh, you're splitting it up based on server locations. That's silly, considering there is no game yet. All there is now is just one global forum.

Each PUBLIC SERVER will have a different Governor, it is obvious there is no game out; this is simply projection of outcome. Just like how I'm sure you'll rank very high in terms of law enforcement.

6 minutes ago, FatherOfTimes said:

Just like how I'm sure you'll rank very high in terms of law enforcement.

Actually, that's not true. I don't have any say over the local law enforcement. I'm equivalent of a beat cop in the FBI. My authority is federal, so my jurisdiction is all over America. As the FBI operates all over the country. And my boss' boss' boss is higher up on the hierarchy than, say a captain of the police force.

And the FBI tend to deal with the more serious cases that the local law enforcement can't handle.

14 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

Actually, that's not true. I don't have any say over the local law enforcement. I'm equivalent of a beat cop in the FBI. My authority is federal, so my jurisdiction is all over America. As the FBI operates all over the country. And my boss' boss' boss is higher up on the hierarchy than, say a captain of the police force.

And the FBI tend to deal with the more serious cases that the local law enforcement can't handle.

I apologize for the misinterpretation, I was speaking out of character. In the Identity Game you have to follow the designed rank system and at that I feel you'd do well!

6 minutes ago, Perlman said:

No love for the outsider?

No love for the outsider?

American or UK

6 minutes ago, FatherOfTimes said:

American or UK

I'm as American as it gets.
Excluding the Deep South...

In my opinion, Thomas Hetch has a better plan for stimulating the economy, and has a stronger foundation for his campaign.

Thomas Hetch for Governor!

• Like 1

To be utterly clear, it is obvious I support my son! However, it is the Times Family duty to express choice amongst the people and that is what we show, choice! Buy in choosing your choice consider the following:

Activity

Party Platform

And Transperency!

It's not always going to be who has the best policy ( even though Lucious has the best policy ), but it's also going to be on the character of the person. How open are all the candidates, what personal questions can we ask them, who are they really? We all know about Lucious..the good and the bad, but what about these other candidates???

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:

It's not always going to be who has the best policy ( even though Lucious has the best policy ), but it's also going to be on the character of the person. How open are all the candidates, what personal questions can we ask them, who are they really? We all know about Lucious..the good and the bad, but what about these other candidates???

Actions speak louder than words, and nine times out of ten the people are coerced into electing a crow eater into office who cares more whatever image he's attempting to project than the well-being of his people.

Actions speak louder than words, and nine times out of ten the people are coerced into electing a crow eater into office who cares more whatever image he's attempting to project than the well-being of his people.

Lucious committed crime for the well-being of the people, is that not action? No debate or war to be started I'm just curious of your opinion! My son is a good man, as I presume you to be! We're all aware that any candidate could give false truth.

5 minutes ago, FatherOfTimes said:

Lucious committed crime for the well-being of the people, is that not action? No debate or war to be started I'm just curious of your opinion! My son is a good man, as I presume you to be! We're all aware that any candidate could give false truth.

I'm not contesting his reasoning behind his actions, or even accusing Lucious of malicious intent.
However, transparency must be maintained without exceptions.
What he's doing is fantastic, I'm all for people owning up to their past transgressions.
We'll have to see where he goes from here.

I'm not contesting his reasoning behind his actions, or even accusing Lucious of malicious intent.
However, transparency must be maintained without exceptions.
What he's doing is fantastic, I'm all for people owning up to their past transgressions.
We'll have to see where he goes from here.

Exemplary response!