Mikey

Hello from Hampshire, UK!

Hello! I'm Mikey (My-Key, Not Mickey!), I'm 21 and from the south of England, UK!  I backed the Kickstarter campaign for Identity as I loved the thought of playing a game like this. I follow various Arma Life mod streamers such as Ming Jingtai (MrBong011), Tim Mac and a few others. I've always fancied playing a life mod like the Arma Life ones but have never been too great with Arma (Started playing after Arma 3 was released, so I'm a bit behind most!) and that put me off, but I look forward to learning and playing Identity. Other games I play include Rocket League (Quite badly too) and Star Wars Battlefront. I occasionally have a flutter with other games such as DayZ, ARK: Survival, The Forest, FIFA etc.

As for Identity, I plan on probably going into the black market and selling illegal weapons, meanwhile making contacts and new friends. I plan to do this with my friend outside of the game, who I'll be RPing with as my 'brother'. I've actually spoken with Motown (I believe he controls or speaks for the Identity Twitter account?) and another helpful member of the community, Sicario, about the black market/Illegal weapon dealing and it inspired me to join the community and sign up to the forums! 

So, I look forward to chatting with some of you on here and hopefully soon on the new module!

Edited by Mikey
  • Like 2

Hello and welcome Mi(c)key. Its great to have you here. I think you will find that my kingdom is ruled well and that should you have any disturbances, they will be dealt with quickly. Now I must ask. As my new butler, do you have a preceded suit colour? I like all of my servants to have some control over their uniforms.

Nice to meet you guys! 

And @Arlmar, I've always found I look half decent in a black suit and tie, maybe bow tie just for you. Want me to send measurements? Slim fit please!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Nice to meet you guys! 

And @Arlmar, I've always found I look half decent in a black suit and tie, maybe bow tie just for you. Want me to send measurements? Slim fit please!

Measurements would be perfect. I will save our tailor some trouble. Thankyou for the cooperation.

I'll hook you up later with the details. What is the title I'll be referring to you as? Master? Supreme ruler? Our lord and saviour?

welcome mikey from he uk. if you wanna know it: i'm the only existing senpai in this forum and that's why i'm telling ya: "trust and obey". just kidding (well, with the trust and obey part).

scp.jpg

On 12/01/2016 at 8:08 PM, Mikey said:

Hello! I'm Mikey (My-Key, Not Mickey!), I'm 21 and from the south of England, UK!  I backed the Kickstarter campaign for Identity as I loved the thought of playing a game like this. I follow various Arma Life mod streamers such as Ming Jingtai (MrBong011), Tim Mac and a few others. I've always fancied playing a life mod like the Arma Life ones but have never been too great with Arma (Started playing after Arma 3 was released, so I'm a bit behind most!) and that put me off, but I look forward to learning and playing Identity. Other games I play include Rocket League (Quite badly too) and Star Wars Battlefront. I occasionally have a flutter with other games such as DayZ, ARK: Survival, The Forest, FIFA etc.

As for Identity, I plan on probably going into the black market and selling illegal weapons, meanwhile making contacts and new friends. I plan to do this with my friend outside of the game, who I'll be RPing with as my 'brother'. I've actually spoken with Motown (I believe he controls or speaks for the Identity Twitter account?) and another helpful member of the community, Sicario, about the black market/Illegal weapon dealing and it inspired me to join the community and sign up to the forums! 

So, I look forward to chatting with some of you on here and hopefully soon on the new module!

Hello also from Hampshire. Im from Fareham

My gosh, It's good to see some Brits on here!

I'm from Essex, and look forward to playing with you all in the future!

Regards,

Red.

Edited by RedArr0w

@Arrow

Haha, it's a possibility!

Mind you, pretty sure I only have an Older Sister... but you never know! Could also be a Brother from another Mother. :)

But, yeah. Welcome @Mikey to the world of (soon to be an awesome game) Identity!

#HYPEHPYE

6IjYKvr.gif

Regards,

Red.

On 15/01/2016 at 5:37 PM, ukdan86 said:

Hello also from Hampshire. Im from Fareham

You're close to me! I'm from Pompey (Portsmouth for those who may not know the nickname!)

On 15/01/2016 at 6:16 PM, RedArr0w said:

My gosh, It's good to see some Brits on here!

I'm from Essex, and look forward to playing with you all in the future!

Regards,

Red.

On 15/01/2016 at 6:41 PM, Kickapoo said:

Manchester, North West England. Welcome to the forums mate!

Also glad to see more Brits! I look forward to some banter!