TheGingerOne

Drug dealer

If you are a drug dealer do you have to buy the drugs off someone then sell them on or can you make your own drugs, if you can make your own drugs do you have to get all the separate ingredients and mix them all together in a lab and that way you can make the perfect drug like Mr white or do you just click a button and wait a bit until its done? 

18 minutes ago, TheGingerOne said:

If you are a drug dealer do you have to buy the drugs off someone then sell them on or can you make your own drugs, if you can make your own drugs do you have to get all the separate ingredients and mix them all together in a lab and that way you can make the perfect drug like Mr white or do you just click a button and wait a bit until its done? 

Yes you can make your own drugs and will need the right ingredients. Something may happen using the wrong ones ;)

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, TheGingerOne said:

You can make your own drugs (but not specific / unique drugs etc.) You have to gather your ingredients needed and to maintain them. Also if you are cooking meth, there is a chance that it could blow up (I think) and you will be able to sell the drugs as a drug dealer but remember people won't buy them off you if the "NPC" Drug Dealers are selling it cheaper, unless the person was desperate and in that case he might not wait to go find the NPC to buy them as it could be possible that it won't be selling it etc.

10 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Not all these are confirmed.. just wait like all of us unfortunately

What?

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

What?

I don't think that these have been confirmed about how you can make drugs, or how they might blow up. I've seen Q&A's but they say they are trying to make it in the game.

7 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

I don't think that these have been confirmed about how you can make drugs, or how they might blow up. I've seen Q&A's but they say they are trying to make it in the game.

The things that have been confirmed is that for meth, if you use the wrong ingredients, something could go wrong. You need to have the right ingredients to make drugs and that is confirmed. 

PS: look at Hairy's comment above mine.

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

The things that have been confirmed is that for meth, if you use the wrong ingredients, something could go wrong. You need to have the right ingredients to make drugs and that is confirmed. 

PS: look at Hairy's comment above mine.

Ok, thanks! Although is Hairy apart of the actual Identity staff?

4 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Ok, thanks! Although is Hairy apart of the actual Identity staff?

Hairy is a forum Moderator, and has been for over a year. He is not a dev though.

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hairy is a forum Moderator, and has been for over a year. He is not a dev though.

Thanks, also how are you a moderator? You only have 34 posts and 6 rep? You joined yesterday! WTF?!?

Edited by njayminsim1115

With making drugs will there be a tutorial and explain which ingredients to get to make drugs or do we have to look it up. This goes for everything else like do we get a tutorial or are we just put straight into the game

On 4/23/2017 at 5:29 PM, njayminsim1115 said:

Not all these are confirmed.. just wait like all of us unfortunately

Actually the meth labs are confirmed. The devs have stated you'll even be able to cook meth/drugs inside an RV. so yes, most of these are confirmed.Personally I don't say something unless I know it is true/being developed and I'm sure plenty of others are the same.

On 4/30/2017 at 6:29 AM, TheGingerOne said:

With making drugs will there be a tutorial and explain which ingredients to get to make drugs or do we have to look it up. This goes for everything else like do we get a tutorial or are we just put straight into the game

I would assume it'd give you a mission of sorts, or just like an ingredient list. 

Probably a tutorial if I had to guess :P