Sign in to follow this  
ke92es_NL

Hello everyone

Hey there!

U can call me Kees on here, nice to meet u all!
Im 24 years old (25 in july) and from The Netherlands I speak dutch and english.
My games and intrests are wide from Battlefield, Euro Truck simulator, Farming simulator, Simple 2d games, to Project Cars.
Overall i like simulations and strategy and nothing can be to realistic for me.
I saw this game in the early stages when it was announced, at that point i was already hyped but forgot it in a way.
I played some role play games in the past but stopped for a long time because there was nothing out there that looked and feels like wheir this game is going!
In real life i work in a office as a technical draftsman of houses / app buildings using software like autocad, sketchup, render, photoshop.
Specially for this game i signed up to paypal and backed this game, whatever it will be im sure i like it.
One question what game do u think u should be able to run if u compare it to this game?

Hope to see u out there soon, cant wait..

Greetings 

Hello, Welcome to the community!

Please feel free to ask me questions, and I will answer to the best of my ability.

To the question at the bottom; as far as it is if you can run games like ArmA 3, GTA V, ARK etc. then you should be fine with running this game. However remember it is early stages still.

Nice to meet you and enjoy the community!

• Like 2