SummitsEdge

When does the Module release? You decide! (story)

8 hours ago, MLWhyte said:

On the first day I will become a PD officer

On the first day on beta or full release but not the modules, because there will be no jobs in the module because it is just a social module.

12 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The full game likely to be mid to late 2018 but that is my estimation from the push backs/ delays we have gotten.

oh man that's long

9 hours ago, MLWhyte said:

On the first day I will become a PD officer

1st module is very close to being finished and so that won't be much longer, max couple weeks if not delayed.

im guessing May The Month it will release Most Likely from what i heard the devs saying their on the last bits of finishing town square. Also Motown is lonely in town square xD he did say that

On 4/19/2017 at 5:45 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

On the first day on beta or full release but not the modules, because there will be no jobs in the module because it is just a social module.

Dont we get like infinite money if so im just going to run around on like meth or LSD or something lol

27 minutes ago, MrClark said:

Dont we get like infinite money if so im just going to run around on like meth or LSD or something lol

In the town square you will either get money to try stuff etc or everything will be free.

11 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

In the town square you will either get money to try stuff etc or everything will be free.

Thats what I read thanks man

hmmm the stuff we accumulate in lets say alpha or the beta will be part of our char when game will be realeased or we will hav to start from scratch again ?

I think its gunna release April 24 because that's when my testing starts and I have no homework so I can play Identity.

On the first day i'm probably gunna walk around and talk to people about how hyped we are and go meme around.

7 hours ago, Flappy said:

hmmm the stuff we accumulate in lets say alpha or the beta will be part of our char when game will be realeased or we will hav to start from scratch again ?

Your character will be reset by the time it goes to beta after the modules and also will likely reset at full release so that people don't get too much of an advantage over others who pre-ordered the game.