Hello everyone. My name is Orbiit (you probably already know that) and I'm just a regular forum user. Nothing too special about me. I like to be active on the forums so I can learn more about the game as we approach the game's beta and full release, etc. I also just generally like talking about game development, ideas, and I just like helping people out. If you see me around, feel free to say whats up. I'm going to be online a lot from now on so might as well make new friends :D I also have a YouTube channel, (plug link in my signature) I wouldn't ever say I'm a big YouTuber but I am trying to grow and stuff, I'm probably going to make a video on Identity showcasing it and what-not, so stay tuned for that. I'm definitely going to buy Identity, and I'm most likely going to buy it around the week of my birthday, which is coming up later this month. I'm super hyped for Identity to release because when I found out about it while looking for new games to play around Christmas time, and I was literally mind-blown when I came across a video showing "New Open World Games in 2017". When I heard about the project and everything, I almost could not believe it was real. I thought it was going to be just some dumb project that would get abandoned in a couple weeks or months, but this was totally different! I saw the number of donations/money raised and I was really excited. I watched a couple more YouTube videos on Identity and thought it was awesome. I stopped really following it and stuff and stopped checking out the website for new updates, but it was still in my mind and eventually, I came back. And now I'm here. (Why did this thread become so long so fast? haha) Anyways, that's pretty much it. I'm looking forward to making new friends and being more active. Some of you have probably already seen me around, answering questions and adding on to threads, well, I finally decided to make a real introduction. That's pretty much it. See ya 'round!

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome aboard the Identity Community!

Feel free to ask any unanswered questions you might have that you cannot find in the resources of the forum and someone will answer to the best of their knowledge.

(I know you been here a little bit; also maybe break the text down in paragraphs because a big chunk of text is harder to read.)

Nice to meet you and cheerio for now!

Hello @Orbiit and welcome to the identity community. Nice to meet you :)

Enjoy your stay here. Greetings from germany!

Edited by Woritmor