Sign in to follow this  
Fractal

Money

Will private servers have their own economy? On the shop it states you can start off with $1000 on one of the packages, so does that mean only on the official servers or all servers meaning the people who make their own servers can't contol how much money a player has. Also, are you supporting private servers allowing donation for some advantages over others? Or will you be like bohemia and not allow perks from donations to private servers just aesthetics. 

2 hours ago, Judgement said:

I've heard money, clothing and items transfers between servers.

Including apartments? Houses wouldn't be a good thing to buy then because it would only work on 1 server.

On 10/04/2017 at 4:51 PM, Fractal said:

Will private servers have their own economy? On the shop it states you can start off with $1000 on one of the packages, so does that mean only on the official servers or all servers meaning the people who make their own servers can't contol how much money a player has. Also, are you supporting private servers allowing donation for some advantages over others? Or will you be like bohemia and not allow perks from donations to private servers just aesthetics. 

Hey, no the private servers won't be able to give rewards I am sure to people for donating. The pledges I am sure will be on private servers too and only redeemable once per each private server and 1 time on a official server. Private servers will be able to choose how much a player starts with by all means with out touching the pledge stuff unless the pledges can be disabled for private servers if the owner chooses to. 

Private servers will have their own economy.

I know that on all servers including private servers there will be the official cosmetic store. (most of this can be known as speculation but I am certain on some of it.)

No houses will be able to be bought with real money and apartments might be able to but it is unlikely. (My opinion)

Edited by JamesLuck01

On 4/10/2017 at 8:51 AM, Fractal said:

The developers promised that they'll make it so there's no way that this game will be pay-to-win. I doubt that somebody can just buy all the perks on the server to have very much advantage over others. The current shop options are there to incentivize people to pre-order the game, so then the developers have more $$$ to work with. Also they can show to their investors that there IS a demand for the game, which can lead to more $$$ making the game overall better and less buggy :) 

• Like 1