So there's gonna be rare catches that you can keep and put on your wall/in fish tank? Or is it gonna be you choosing to put the aquatic creatures in a water sack(like Wal-Mart used to do) or choosing the other option of gutting them right there? :o

Do we need a fisherman's license? Cause I tell Jews what, I love crabs!

Well if the devs want a American shellfish license to use for their game-

blammmmo!

I really hope they actually make it to where you gotta have a actual slip of paper that says this n that and expiration dates and such, thatd be super cool as you can get caught without your license and go home and bring it to the courts and then the fine gets dropped(:

Or they could make it just apart of your title info page thingy that pops up, but its more immersive to have to get in your glove box, pull out your hunting/fishing/bounty hunting license or have to grab your wallet to show your ID. and to pay for stuff at a store- whether it's dollars or credit card(with a option to quick assign that stuff to a key)

But for real, immersive.

1452644854235319397856.jpg

1452644981871-1951018504.jpg

Would be funny if you could state your character's age and if you'd go to the store and try to buy alcohol NPCs would refuse to sell it to you.

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

Would be funny if you could state your character's age and if you'd go to the store and try to buy alcohol NPCs would refuse to sell it to you.

Thats be awesome. 

I'd need 21 yo to buy me liquor!

Or I be distillin it out in the boonies, with Larry, Jerry, will, Bill, Tom, Jack, and Susan red-bottom.

2 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Thats be awesome. 

I'd need 21 yo to buy me liquor!

Or I be distillin it out in the boonies, with Larry, Jerry, will, Bill, Tom, Jack, and Susan red-bottom.

I kinda wonder why Susan has red bottom...

Ha! I can drink for over one year now! EUROOOOOOPE

Everyone s rolling around with diffrent cars and pets but not guns.

COME ON

Guns are so much more important.

Why cant pets roam outside that makes no sense
A dog will die if he doesnt get to run and burn his energy

7 hours ago, Fabulous said:

Why cant pets roam outside that makes no sense

Because you are asking for more unnecessary stress on the servers. I think everyone would rather have a smooth game with their pets being inside their homes than having a laggy/dsyncy game where they can walk their dogs. 

It's also because there are more important goals in development now than pets. It's unsure if pets will make it to launch or if they'll be added later atm.