So I got a few questions about Boxing Gyms and Stadiums.

Will there be Boxing Gyms that players can buy, and can they customize the inside to their liking? Like placing where they want the boxing ring, punching bags,gym equipment, etc.? How big will they be and how will they look? Will they look similar to any of the gyms below? (More questions below)

the-burrow-gym-l180716-n12_opt.jpg.6451fboxing_gym_by_pmargacz-d5hz624_opt.jpg.7mrbfar_opt.jpg.bdc0a27897b8f4bddbe44958b
Will there be any Boxing stadiums to host boxing events and will people be able to buy tickets to enter? How will they look? Will they look similar to any of the stadiums below?

project-picjirmknnxfv321201363832_opt.jpa-general-view-of-a-boxing-match-at-yorklumpinee-boxing-stadium.jpg.e8906ad8abd4162612-900x348_opt.jpg.02ca840041493dd3f

• Like 1

This is a good idea but boxing isn't a confirmed career so until they put notice for it we don't know whether you'll be able to do these things but, as in the trailer it shows everything is interactive, so i'm sure there will be a punching bag to train strength and if you can't make one of these boxing gyms you can buy a shop and customize it to be like one. 

Edited by Judgement
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Judgement said:

This is a good idea but boxing isn't a confirmed career so until they put notice for it we don't know whether you'll be able to do these things but, as in the trailer it shows everything is interactive, so i'm sure there will be a punching bag to train strength and if you can't make one of these boxing gyms you can buy a shop and customize it to be like one. 

@Mastahakill Boxing and other combat sports and sports will not be a career and will only be an extra thing.

Gyms will not do anything at release but the devs hope to have it functioning after full release at some point.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2017 at 3:44 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

@Mastahakill Boxing and other combat sports and sports will not be a career and will only be an extra thing.

Gyms will not do anything at release but the devs hope to have it functioning after full release at some point.

I understand Boxing will be a extra thing in Identity RPG and it would be up to the players what they would want to do with that. I believe hearing there will be a boxing ring but I'm guessing people cannot have their own gym to call home. I'm thinking if there won't be some sort of stadium, people should at least be able to host events inside their boxing ring in their gym.

52 minutes ago, Mastahakill said:

I understand Boxing will be a extra thing in Identity RPG and it would be up to the players what they would want to do with that. I believe hearing there will be a boxing ring but I'm guessing people cannot have their own gym to call home. I'm thinking if there won't be some sort of stadium, people should at least be able to host events inside their boxing ring in their gym.

There could be a boxing stadium but who knows as I think there will only be a "Football" (Not American Football) will have the stadium but I could be so wrong and so we have no clue on it for the time being. Why not ask on twitter if there will be a boxing stadium or not? That seems to be a great question I have not seen asked on twitter.

• Like 1