Sign in to follow this  
KolSkywalker

I am backing out...

Hello! Recently i have been criticized by people and i fully understand what they are going for. I am very inexperienced i been around for only a couple of days and i am already going big. I should try to learn and improve my abilities to an extent that i am able to run for Governor again.

I am KolSkywalker, officially backing out of this political race. I am giving my full approval to Bobby Cruz.

This topic will now be closed but i will still reply to the topic and maybe before the game is finished i will run for Governor.

BYE!

Edited by KolSkywalker

Why would someone vote for you as Governor when you joined 7 days ago and only have 13 posts.
The position requires you to be known, active and intelligent. 
You need to act the role and in my opinion I don't see you fit to do so.
Many other candidates have amazing applications and I think you should add more detail to yours.
Sorry for the criticism. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Judgement said:

Why would someone vote for you as Governor when you joined 7 days ago and only have 13 posts.
The position requires you to be known, active and intelligent. 
You need to act the role and in my opinion I don't see you fit to do so.
Many other candidates have amazing applications and I think you should add more detail to yours.
Sorry for the criticism. 

Seconded. What makes you more qualified to be Governor over these other veterans who have long been here? 

However, don't be discouraged. Being new isn't totally crippling to your chances. If you can state your positions well, and outwit your opponents, I don't see a reason why you can't be successful.

Edited by SupremeLeader

On 4/7/2017 at 2:08 AM, KolSkywalker said:

Hello! Recently i have been criticized by people and i fully understand what they are going for. I am very inexperienced i been around for only a couple of days and i am already going big. I should try to learn and improve my abilities to an extent that i am able to run for Governor again.

I am KolSkywalker, officially backing out of this political race. I am giving my full approval to Bobby Cruz.

This topic will now be closed but i will still reply to the topic and maybe before the game is finished i will run for Governor.

BYE!

I appreciate your support KolSkywalker!

Don't be too discouraged. The game is far from being released which leaves you plenty of time to explore other options and build your knowledge and experience in the forums. Happy gaming! 

On 4/9/2017 at 6:17 PM, SupremeLeader said:

Seconded. What makes you more qualified to be Governor over these other veterans who have long been here? 

However, don't be discouraged. Being new isn't totally crippling to your chances. If you can state your positions well, and outwit your opponents, I don't see a reason why you can't be successful.

All that @SupremeLeader has said is true!

• Like 1