Sign in to follow this  
RakEzio

Server in Germany

Question

Hello community!

I was wondering, if the team would host servers in Germany, too... I mean, I haven't found any server-information for Germany yet. Well, most of my friends are german (so am I) and I think I am asking for the german community, too. So let me know, if you know something new.

See you on Town Square! ^^

RakEzio

5 answers to this question

I would like to know too if there are german servers would be much easier for us to play Identity.

@RakEzioPm, maybe we can play the game together if it comes out. Maybe our plans what we want to do are matching.

19 minutes ago, RakEzio said:

Hello community!

I was wondering, if the team would host servers in Germany, too... I mean, I haven't found any server-information for Germany yet. Well, most of my friends are german (so am I) and I think I am asking for the german community, too. So let me know, if you know something new.

RakEzio

Yes i believe there will be EU servers but for the modules i think there will only be either US or Canadian server for that but i do think there will be EU servers when the game fully launches.  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RakEzio said:

Hello community!

RakEzio

There will likely be servers in all or most regions at full release like it has been said before but the official servers will likely be English only either way but there will be private server / communities that will have a native language like German or Spanish etc.

12 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There will likely be servers in all or most regions at full release like it has been said before but the official servers will likely be English only either way but there will be private server / communities that will have a native language like German or Spanish etc.

According to that, germany is one of the popular hosting spots for european servers because of the good connection to the others countries. It's very likely that there will be server hosted in germany (Talking about community servers) official server coukd be hosted in germany but the spoken language will be english. 

• Like 3