Sign in to follow this  
Sagara

use of steering wheel and joystick

Question

4 answers to this question

Can you click on this post here as it has the answers for the steering wheel.

But A joystick, why would there be use for that unless you use it for cars but there is no air vehicles going to be in this game and are not planned in the future either. But I am sure they might add compatibility for it but if not they will likely do it if they ever do add air vehicles but likely not player controllable so it would be pointless.

Also this is in the wrong section and so @HairyGrenade or @Olio can you move this to the Q&A please.

Edited by JamesLuck01

ok sry I thought that it would be within role playing and when I mean airplanes I meant air vehicles

In this game they have said already there will be no air vehicles because it will be to fast to travel ascross the map, well this is what 95% sure I'm correct someone correct me if I'm wrong :) 

I think it was quoted in the FAQ that they have Thrustmaster gear working at the moment. So common steering wheels should be supported. (I assume that Fanatec and Logitech gear will work too. Maybe even DIY servo wheels, who knows.)

On 12/08/2016 at 0:51 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

What steering wheels are supported?

So far the Thrust-master ones are confirmed. ( if its a popular steering wheel, it'll work)

• Like 1