Frostybeans

VIP package

curious to know, have many people gotten the VIP package? I'm a sucker for shinny things so if they have in-game currency I'm most likely going to whip out the CC, however not sure if i should just do that now with the VIP package, ( only reason I'm hesitant is that's like 670CND for me)

1 hour ago, Frostybeans said:

curious to know, have many people gotten the VIP package? I'm a sucker for shinny things so if they have in-game currency I'm most likely going to whip out the CC, however not sure if i should just do that now with the VIP package, ( only reason I'm hesitant is that's like 670CND for me)

Well I can say that if you are going straight to the package then it would be worth it for me (My opinion). If you wanted to, you can go package by package. e.g. start low and work up to that package... You will only ever pay the amount that you would if getting it directly!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well I can say that if you are going straight to the package then it would be worth it for me (My opinion). If you wanted to, you can go package by package. e.g. start low and work up to that package... You will only ever pay the amount that you would if getting it directly!

thats awesome i didnt know it would actually work that way as well, i might just do that and work my way up than

Thanks!

• Like 1

I also plan on buying high, either SD or VIP.  The whole apartment and clothes thing is a big draw for me, not to mention the car.  

Edited by Kaitlyn

i am one of the people who bought VIP, i started off low and after getting to motorist or something i just decided screw it and pledged the VIP, if i'm going to pledge may as well get the best stuff

I started low at 30$, just because I start cheap and wait until I got some more money to spend. But it is nice to be able to slowly upgrade your packages from the previous for the same price.

ya i might as well go right for the VIP now and do it quick like a band-aid, i have no self control to stop myself from continuing upgrading haha, on top of that i know i'll want my house to look boss so if you can buy anything cosmetic I'll be all over that