Rozmere

Deja Vu

Hi there guys and girls! Long time no see.

I'm Rozmere, although I go by John Russell on the outside. I'm in my 40's (please don't remind me) and I'm an artist specializing in what most of you would call erotic art, I call it Fantasy Glamour. I also work as a graphic artist for a print company during the day.

Over the years I've been involved in a wide range of projects. I've worked in several 3D programs and I've entered and won several competitions for 3D environment creation, textures, game design, you name it. I've always had the dream of starting a MMO realistic social 3D "game" just like what Identity is promising to become so being here and being involved is very exciting to me. I can't wait to get my virtual feet on the cold hard digital street and explore and most of all CREATE if I have the opportunity.

I'll see you on the inside and talk to you on the forums :)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rozmere said:

Hi there guys and girls! Long time no see.

I'm Rozmere, although I go by John Russell on the outside. I'm in my 40's (please don't remind me) and I'm an artist specializing in what most of you would call erotic art, I call it Fantasy Glamour. I also work as a graphic artist for a print company during the day.

Over the years I've been involved in a wide range of projects. I've worked in several 3D programs and I've entered and won several competitions for 3D environment creation, textures, game design, you name it. I've always had the dream of starting a MMO realistic social 3D "game" just like what Identity is promising to become so being here and being involved is very exciting to me. I can't wait to get my virtual feet on the cold hard digital street and explore and most of all CREATE if I have the opportunity.

I'll see you on the inside and talk to you on the forums :)

Welcome to the community John!! Nice to meet you I am Mike. Nice job with all your design awards! Hope to see you In game!

I wanna be in game development to- the artsy side of the spectrum.

I have always paid so much attention to detail, and I know id love to help with the looks of games(:

By fantasy glamor, do you mean like your profile picture? :o

5 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

I wanna be in game development to- the artsy side of the spectrum.

I have always paid so much attention to detail, and I know id love to help with the looks of games(:

By fantasy glamor, do you mean like your profile picture? :o

Pretty much yes......and HI! :)

8 minutes ago, Rozmere said:

Pretty much yes......and HI! :)

Your profile picture would be seducing if it didn't look like one of those baby angels.

But hi, you can call me NB for short- but my full name is The Mad Nutter.

Me and the mad hatter from Alice in wonderland are besties.

What's your favorite drawing that's not your profile pic? :D

2 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

Your profile picture would be seducing if it didn't look like one of those baby angels.

But hi, you can call me NB for short- but my full name is The Mad Nutter.

Me and the mad hatter from Alice in wonderland are besties.

What's your favorite drawing that's not your profile pic? :D

I know your name for some reason, did we use to talk on the old forum? Or do you stream ARMA 3 or something? You seem very familiar.

Favorite pic? I don't really have one, I always try to keep improving *shrugs* Being an adult artist I meet with a lot of dislike but believe it or not I always try to make everyone happy, strange right?

On 1/9/2016 at 2:23 PM, Rozmere said:

I know your name for some reason, did we use to talk on the old forum? Or do you stream ARMA 3 or something? You seem very familiar.

Favorite pic? I don't really have one, I always try to keep improving *shrugs* Being an adult artist I meet with a lot of dislike but believe it or not I always try to make everyone happy, strange right?

That's how I am, but if you're a dick head, I'll defend myself and try to dig deeper to gain a understanding, because I love to know what I'm doing wrong so I can get better, but I hate assholes as there is a kind way to go about everything- and there's a way to be a douche bag(: