MrPietro

Gas Stations?

Hello, I was just wondering if they are going to make gas stations for people to actually use ?

Will players have to actually re-fuel cars ? I like the idea of this being realistic.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MrPietro said:

Hello, I was just wondering if they are going to make gas stations for people to actually use ?

Will players have to actually re-fuel cars ? I like the idea of this being realistic.

Hello, just one thing. This game would not be a proper life simulator if refuelling cars was not a thing.

• Like 3

Wow. We will have to refuel our cars? That's a good detail I didn't think of. But the developers sure did! :D

21 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello, just one thing. This game would not be a proper life simulator if refuelling cars was not a thing.

Sure, but doing oil changes, services and alignment probably won't be the most fun

38 minutes ago, flowermouth said:

Sure, but doing oil changes, services and alignment probably won't be the most fun

Likely not going to need to do that stuff, but fuel is a thing to do otherwise the criminals will just drive on and get away with no need to refuel and stop...

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Likely not going to need to do that stuff, but fuel is a thing to do otherwise the criminals will just drive on and get away with no need to refuel and stop...

Very true, and we can't have that now can we! 

• Like 1

Going to make this a lot more realistic and this will definitely eat a lot of money but then it can make car chases a lot more realistic. :)  

• Like 1

I like how some of you guys say that there should be fuel in the game to stop criminals from driving on, but when I fill up a car in real life a full tank generally lasts me about a week...

Now what would be very cool is you half to find land to get oil and make a fuel factory to convert the oil to gas to bring to gas stations to fill other people.  

That would me a very complex business. But then again you make the oil and transport it your self to your gas station or sell fuel to the rival gas station in next town. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tylergo20 said:

Now what would be very cool is you half to find land to get oil and make a fuel factory to convert the oil to gas to bring to gas stations to fill other people.  

That would me a very complex business. But then again you make the oil and transport it your self to your gas station or sell fuel to the rival gas station in next town. 

No player owned "gas stations" and also not building buildings, if there is oil in-game they will have set places / buildings for the business in those places.

As long as companies and state-institutions are capable of claiming ownership of oil in order to profit from the substance.

I heard there will be car mechanic carrier but how it will be going without even oil changing? ;(