So in the overview of the gameplay for careers its said that you can be a police officer , criminal, or anything in between...what if you want to be a vigilante ? So im sure there may not be any superpowers in the game, but what if you can make your weapons , because its also said that you can customize weapons. In a real life situation vigilantes/hero's would be in the crosshairs of a police officer too because that's breaking the rules until you gain that trust from the police. I think this would be very cool ! Especially since there are so many customizing features that include weapons, clothing, houses( make some kind of secret base) and im pretty sure combat is something that will be touched on since there is Player vs. Player. And considering a vigilante or hero has a secret IDENTITY(like what i did there ? Lol) you would technically need another career so no one knows your out during a certain time of the day fighting crime.

Edited by OhYeaahHxMC
another idea

12 minutes ago, OhYeaahHxMC said:

So in the overview of the gameplay for careers its said that you can be a police officer , criminal, or anything in between...what if you want to be a vigilante ? So im sure there may not be any superpowers in the game, but what if you can make your weapons , because its also said that you can customize weapons. In a real life situation vigilantes/hero's would be in the crosshairs of a police officer too because that's breaking the rules until you gain that trust from the police. I think this would be very cool ! Especially since there are so many customizing features that include weapons, clothing, houses( make some kind of secret base) and im pretty sure combat is something that will be touched on since there is Player vs. Player

You can be a vigilante in the official servers but that will be seen as you are a criminal and there for you can be arrested for it. There is no "Career/ Job" that pays you on that type of thing and well if you do get caught, I doubt that you will get away with it. On official servers, you will be considered a criminal and well they won't be setting it aside as they could lose their job for it. However, on private servers the rules may be different which they could allow police corruption or allow that sort of thing if the governor permits it. Weapons will not be cheap/ easily accessible especially automatic / big weapons.

12 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You can be a vigilante in the official servers but that will be seen as you are a criminal and there for you can be arrested for it. There is no "Career/ Job" that pays you on that type of thing and well if you do get caught, I doubt that you will get away with it. On official servers, you will be considered a criminal and well they won't be setting it aside as they could lose their job for it. However, on private servers the rules may be different which they could allow police corruption or allow that sort of thing if the governor permits it. Weapons will not be cheap/ easily accessible especially automatic / big weapons.

That still sounds cool , because just like with Batman or like spiderman they werent seen as heros, they were wanted because what they did was considered a crime. I cant wait to see how this would play out.

On 3/6/2017 at 8:17 AM, OhYeaahHxMC said:

So in the overview of the gameplay for careers its said that you can be a police officer , criminal, or anything in between...what if you want to be a vigilante ? So im sure there may not be any superpowers in the game, but what if you can make your weapons , because its also said that you can customize weapons. In a real life situation vigilantes/hero's would be in the crosshairs of a police officer too because that's breaking the rules until you gain that trust from the police. I think this would be very cool ! Especially since there are so many customizing features that include weapons, clothing, houses( make some kind of secret base) and im pretty sure combat is something that will be touched on since there is Player vs. Player. And considering a vigilante or hero has a secret IDENTITY(like what i did there ? Lol) you would technically need another career so no one knows your out during a certain time of the day fighting crime.

I, PrezLegend have wisely constructed an alliance of Businesses, Military, and Police Officers all together under the loyalty to

PrezLegend as Governor.

Royal Guard: Alpha Military Corporation

Businesses: The High Society

Police Officers:

You Should PM me to learn more!

The heroes of today wear uniforms. Police officers, fireman, medical assistance teams. They are heroes because they trained and are recognized as such. They don't hide their identity, and take responsibility for their actions. I like superhero movies as much as the next person, but I would not try to be one, In truth, people have mixed feelings about them. Some of them actually hate them for what they are, which is people who are above the law fighting for a justice they believe in, not for the official laws. Let's face it, they never take the time to go to law school. I'm glad they are able to be caught.

30 minutes ago, Mentality said:

The heroes of today wear uniforms. Police officers, fireman, medical assistance teams. They are heroes because they trained and are recognized as such. They don't hide their identity, and take responsibility for their actions. I like superhero movies as much as the next person, but I would not try to be one, In truth, people have mixed feelings about them. Some of them actually hate them for what they are, which is people who are above the law fighting for a justice they believe in, not for the official laws. Let's face it, they never take the time to go to law school. I'm glad they are able to be caught.

Sometimes there need to be people who will do what they won't 

5 minutes ago, Arky said:

Sometimes there need to be people who will do what they won't 

In some extreme cases I agree, if it relies on common sense. At other times, such as a hostage situation, it is best left to trained officials. Unfortunately the game will treat all vigilantism as a crime. And let's face it, in most cases police will crack down on vigilantes.

1 hour ago, Mentality said:

In some extreme cases I agree, if it relies on common sense. At other times, such as a hostage situation, it is best left to trained officials. Unfortunately the game will treat all vigilantism as a crime. And let's face it, in most cases police will crack down on vigilantes.

Vigilantes work for free. That's why they're a good thing. If they help them why be hunted?