Arad55500

A couple of questions

Hello everyone. 

I've been following this game for about a year but I wasn't sure if I want to invest in it because I didn't see much yet. Once there is more revealed that will probably be when I will be investing in it.

couple of questions that I have though, is the game going to be on steam or on it's own platform? When is the approximate due date for the first module? and how much money do you to pay need to access it? 

Feel free to start a discussion here, I will reply as soon as I can to all of the replies :)

16 minutes ago, Arad55500 said:

Hello everyone. 

I've been following this game for about a year but I wasn't sure if I want to invest in it because I didn't see much yet. Once there is more revealed that will probably be when I will be investing in it.

couple of questions that I have though, is the game going to be on steam or on it's own platform? When is the approximate due date for the first module? and how much money do you to pay need to access it? 

Feel free to start a discussion here, I will reply as soon as I can to all of the replies :)

The sooner you invest, the better. The price will rise when the first module comes out. 

There is really no official approximate date but many people have been saying late March. It's the second package to access it. Oh and lastly the finished product will be on Steam, the modules will use their own launcher. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GotYourSix said:

The modules will use their own launcher. 

Do you know the name of the launcher by any chance?

8 hours ago, Arad55500 said:

Hello everyone. 

The top of this forum section(General) is a pinned post, which is quicker to look at than post. FAQ Extended - Read Me! Please next time search, thanks. Also the FAQ Extended has 43 questions and answers and so you should use all resources available first next time because it will both save you time and others the time from answering the same old questions. (Some came from the Reddit Q&A)

• Like 1