OldNo7

Hello From Pennsylvania

Hello Community,

I guess i can start off by good to meet everyone, Name is Tom aka OldNo7.

I am a retired truck driver from New York & moved to Pennsylvania about 5 years ago. met my wife on an online game 7 years ago called IMVU and we became inseparable. I also run an online game international community with over 300+ members playing outdoor games.

And for those that have seen my profile already, yes i do ride and use to hang out with the rough crowd of brothers & sisters.I own a 1967 triumph chopper & love spending spare time working on it and buying new things for my bike, But always make sure wife comes first. See you in game when released. OldNo7

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community! Welcome aboard and nice to meet you!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1

Hello Mr Jamesluck01 and thank you for that information & yes i did read.

And thanks for the warm welcome Woritmor,

Good to see another pennsylvanian, hello neighbors hope to see you both in game, Looking forward to playing Identity looks like it will win game of the year award. As for the dev's outstanding job by the looks of many video's i have seen.

Edited by OldNo7
  • Like 1

On 2/27/2017 at 7:12 AM, OldNo7 said:

Steam games, Fishing planet, TheHunter ( Classic } & TheHunter: Call of The Wild

:o Add me! love the hunter :P 

I would if i knew what image you are using. There is a lot of Herzog's Or you could search for me, Name & Image is the same

• Like 1