Sign in to follow this  
polygamer96

Release date

I know this might be a stupid question, I mean I have read the forums about the game being released Late 2017 or early 2018, but people are talking about careers as if the game is online..If i buy the 30 dollar (Founder) Passport, will I be able to play the game right now or are the people talking in the forums just preparing for the release?

Edited by polydorou

6 minutes ago, polydorou said:

I know this might be a stupid question, I mean I have read the forums about the game being released Late 2017 or early 2018, but people are talking about careers as if the game is online..If i buy the 30 dollar (Founder) Passport, will I be able to play the game right now?

The first town module is expected to come out Q1 2017, and the beta is also expected to come out early 2018. And yes, if you pledge 30 dollars or more towards the game, you'll have access to the town modules + beta.

8 minutes ago, polydorou said:

I know this might be a stupid question, I mean I have read the forums about the game being released Late 2017 or early 2018, but people are talking about careers as if the game is online..If i buy the 30 dollar (Founder) Passport, will I be able to play the game right now or are the people talking in the forums just preparing for the release?

FAQ Extended... Please read at top For answer 

They are preparing!

Edited by JamesLuck01

Right now most people are just trying to build up reasonably sized companies or gangs so that when the game is released they will be more than ready.

Edited by Cryogenix3