GetzMonay

Gang and group tattoos

I haven't been keeping up with the game updates 100% so if this is already a thing I apologize. I think that if you want to start a gang or group (crime, cars, dance, whatever) you should be able to design a tattoo that only members of you gang or group can get. This way it is easy to identify who is in your group. For crime you can know who is safe to talk to about your crime (in prison for protection or on the street so you don't snitch). This is a very basic idea but I think it could benefit the game environment quite a bit. Just a quick thought I had, and I thought I'd share. I'd love to know what everyone thinks, all feedback (even negative) is welcome and if anyone has ideas on how to improve this function please share :).

• Like 3

I think this is a really cool idea most gangs I've seen in game try and do a matching color outfit thing that doesn't really work out because two different gangs have black and red as their primary colors and this gets the two gangs confused, but this tattoo thing will for sure eliminate that :)

(Yakuza Dragon tattoo on his shoulder)

HD-Sleeping-Dogs-Tattoo-Shop-Favourite-W

This is a good idea! And I don't think anyone actually brought it up! So far we know tattoos are going to be preset, but maybe they could be made by players in the future?

• Like 1

Hello there,

I honestly hope the tattoo system will be somewhat like it was in the original APB.. They had presets and you could make unlimited combinations and changes so that you were actually able to make many different sorts of tattoos.

That's the newer version from GamersFirst called APB: Reloaded which has a lot more limits.. But it's still nearly the same in that regard that it's amazing what you can do with it.

Kind regards,
DJScias

• Like 1

This a great idea gang tattoos. If there player made I can't wait to see all the designs people will make.

10 hours ago, Bigboy_600 said:

This a great idea gang tattoos. If there player made I can't wait to see all the designs people will make.

While there will be some very creative ones with custom tattoo making, but I can about imagine the amount of penis's and kappa faces that will be tattoo'd on many players bodies. 

• Like 1

The only issue I can see with custom made tattoo's is that there will be players who decide to make some truly offensive designs so maybe before it can be used it has to go through some sort of approval but also have the ability to turn the approval process off so if some other community's want to turn it off they can

4 minutes ago, jcdock said:

The only issue I can see with custom made tattoo's is that there will be players who decide to make some truly offensive designs so maybe before it can be used it has to go through some sort of approval but also have the ability to turn the approval process off so if some other community's want to turn it off they can

It could be a positive though!  You'd know you're talking to a moron or a troll just by making one glance at their penis tattoo xD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

It could be a positive though!  You'd know you're talking to a moron or a troll just by making one glance at their penis tattoo xD

Good point, if I walked up to a guy with a penis or swazzi on their forehead I will know they are not worth my time

As the Famtiano was in an allied relation with the Yakuza, we promised we do Tatto ourself but not full. The crew member needs a tatto from his chest to the armwrist representing the colors of main black and the rest of the colors will be personal. That goes to the tatto too. THe crew member will have to share a background story with the capo or higher etc and they will decide what kind of tatto that will represent them.

For an example, a fish to swim with the crowd ( Fits with the people that are ghosts and does not like to operate publicly )

Or a dragon, that wants to free his wings and so on.

But this will be the Famtiano Family's representing stuff.

If you need an example here is one.

This is from a real Yakuza member doh but dunno, this is the concept doh.

3986af9f1396ce913f86c7cb0b429841.jpg

29 minutes ago, FlyingDuck said:

As the Famtiano was in an allied relation with the Yakuza, we promised we do Tatto ourself but not full. The crew member needs a tatto from his chest to the armwrist representing the colors of main black and the rest of the colors will be personal. That goes to the tatto too. THe crew member will have to share a background story with the capo or higher etc and they will decide what kind of tatto that will represent them.

For an example, a fish to swim with the crowd ( Fits with the people that are ghosts and does not like to operate publicly )

Or a dragon, that wants to free his wings and so on.

But this will be the Famtiano Family's representing stuff.

If you need an example here is one.

This is from a real Yakuza member doh but dunno, this is the concept doh.

3986af9f1396ce913f86c7cb0b429841.jpg

That's a pretty sick set of tats, I would be more than happy for one of my characters to be rocking something like this

2 minutes ago, jcdock said:

That's a pretty sick set of tats, I would be more than happy for one of my characters to be rocking something like this

Well if you ever need a "job" contact me. Even if it means being a driver to delivery. Everything works.

1 minute ago, FlyingDuck said:

Well if you ever need a "job" contact me. Even if it means being a driver to delivery. Everything works.

I'll def keep that in mind :)

Lol, penis tattoo.

Who does that? So profane and vulgar. Like a zombie puking it's guts up, but it's a persons with a penis tattooed on the side of their dome piece.

I guess we know how intelligent one is, as they specify which head they think with. Lol.