Dizzle

Economy!

So once again -- Referencing GTA SA-MP for this but.. I've heard that in Identity $1000 will be a fair sum of money. Which makes me wonder how expensive things will be in the game. In GTA SA-MP the economy was so skewed that a hotdog cost $6000. A lock for you car could go as high as $500,000. A one story house in the ghetto was $14,000,000.. So how expensive can I expect Identity to be? Hotdogs for 10 cents?

• Like 1

The prices start of as realistic, and by realistic they probably mean close to American economy. The governor can change taxes and affect the economy, as well as players, as Identity's economy is supposed to be player based. That means if there are little to no hunters on the server it can have very expensive meat, but if it has many skilled farmers- very cheap veggies and fruits.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Vix said:

The prices start of as realistic, and by realistic they probably mean close to American economy. The governor can change taxes and affect the economy, as well as players, as Identity's economy is supposed to be player based. That means if there are little to no hunters on the server it can have very expensive meat, but if it has many skilled farmers- very cheap veggies and fruits.

Will minimum wage and job salary be static and never change (Minimum wage being permanently $5) or will there be fluctuations in the stock market that will make salary and minimum wage dynamic? (Inflation causes minimum wage to be $2.57)

• Like 1

I'm assuming it will fluctuate. Gives a dynamic feel to the game. Might make stockbroker a viable profession too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Will minimum wage and job salary be static and never change (Minimum wage being permanently $5) or will there be fluctuations in the stock market that will make salary and minimum wage dynamic? (Inflation causes minimum wage to be $2.57)

Pretty sure I read somewhere that the jobs will be "supply and demand"- if there's a lot of players working as firefighters they'll earn less money than, for example, bakers if there's very little to no bakers on the server. Your payment will depend on many things, like taxes, promotions, the work you do, how long you work, how good you are at it, depending on what job it is- how many clients you have, how good are your products...

• Like 2

Just now, Vix said:

Pretty sure I read somewhere that the jobs will be "supply and demand"- if there's a lot of players working as firefighters they'll earn less money than, for example, bakers if there's very little to no bakers on the server. Your payment will depend on many things, like taxes, promotions, the work you do, how long you work, how good you are at it, depending on what job it is- how many clients you have, how good are your products...