BigMike

Trucking?

I just wanted to know if there will be both semi- trucks and delivery vans in the he game? Is it possible to go to a truck stop and fuel up??

None of those. They said that bus driving would cause issues with trolls. Public transport will be automated. And there won't be any aircraft. 

I'm sure someone will post the sources for all this soon.

Edited by facade
  • Like 1

Thanks for the info...BTW do you have to buy a passport to play one of the servers? 

If I choose to drive a truck how will my earnings be calculated??

2 minutes ago, BigMike said:

Thanks for the info...BTW do you have to buy a passport to play one of the servers? 

If I choose to drive a truck how will my earnings be calculated??

You purchase a passport by purchasing the game, then you can play on every official server there is! :D

And no clue! It might depend on the road, the goods you deliver, the company you work for, the hours you've been driving... No info on payment so far, just that money will be realistic and there are no determined shifts.

Thanks a lot! 

How about hitch hiking? Is that a thing?

And perhaps are certain vehicules banned from the road?

8 minutes ago, BigMike said:

Thanks a lot! 

How about hitch hiking? Is that a thing?

And perhaps are certain vehicules banned from the road?

Not sure how detailed hiking will be, but you certainly can take a walk into the mountains and jump around! And there was nothing about any vehicles being banned from the road.

OK thanks. How about customising a truck? Is that possible? Can u get unque paint jobs or smoke stacks? 

How about repairing the truck?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigMike said:

OK thanks. How about customising a truck? Is that possible? Can u get unque paint jobs or smoke stacks? 

How about repairing the truck?

You can customise your vehicles, both interior and exterior. Repairs may be done by a local mechanic - or if it's on the official server, it'll be an automated thing; so you just pay for the cost of repairs and it'll be done immediately and your vehicle will spawn back in your garage. 

Edited by Sicario

Oh...ok. how about borders? Will there be specific areas where there will be border checks for cars and trucks? I think it will be a great edition to the game!

1 hour ago, BigMike said:

Oh...ok. how about borders? Will there be specific areas where there will be border checks for cars and trucks? I think it will be a great edition to the game!

On the official servers, there will be no borders. The map itself would be considered one country/state/province or whatever you want to call it. 

In regards to hitch-hiking, that all depends if someone wants to actually pick you up. I know you can always call a taxi. 

• Like 1

Ok. thats cooL!

How about the space in the truck? will it only have a capacity of 1 or two? Are trailer doors operational?

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BigMike said:

Ok. thats cooL!

How about the space in the truck? will it only have a capacity of 1 or two? Are trailer doors operational?

No info.