DLimit

The Communist Revolution

8 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Good day to everyone here, I will excuse myself from this discussion due to the fact you denied several facts and truths, and said that the USSR, both times, North Korea, and China were and are not communist. Good day

Indeed, such nations were not Communist based on the SOLE PREMISE that the nations were governed by RULING CLASS BUREAUCRATS rather than THE PEOPLE.

You've EVADED the answer...

5 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Indeed, such nations were not Communist based on the SOLE PREMISE that the nations were governed by RULING CLASS BUREAUCRATS rather than THE PEOPLE.

You've EVADED the answer...

I evaded nothing my friend, but you have managed to evade the truth. Let us be better than most and end the discussion here.

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

I evaded nothing my friend, but you have managed to evade the truth. Let us be better than most and end the discussion here.

Which Truth? The idea that a government is Communist considering that a bourgeois-state claims that it is Communist? According to your logic, a human being is a unicorn considering that it claims to be a unicorn.

4 minutes ago, DLimit said:

Which Truth? The idea that a government is Communist considering that a bourgeois-state claims that it is Communist? According to your logic, a human being is a unicorn considering that it claims to be a unicorn.

Perhaps you missed the part about being a better man? This discussion ends here until you look for the truth and not your narrativeĀ 

6 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Perhaps you missed the part about being a better man? This discussion ends here until you look for the truth and not your narrativeĀ 

The truth has already been discovered. However, your person seems to be analyzing your own narrative rather than conducting an in-depth analysis on the subject.

Sources:

The Russian Revolution (Leon Trotsky)
Paris Commune (Marx)
Trotsky's Stalin (Allan Woods)
The RevolutionĀ Betrayed (Leon Trotsky)

Your logic throughout the argument: "They claimed that they were Communists. Thus, they are Communist. He claims that he is a unicorn. Thus, he MUST be a unicorn".

Edited by DLimit

4 minutes ago, DLimit said:

The truth has already been discovered. However, your person seems to be analyzing your own narrative rather than conducting an in-depth analysis on the subject.

Sources:

The Russian Revolution (Leon Trotsky)
Paris Commune (Marx)
Trotsky's Stalin (Allan Woods)
The RevolutionĀ Betrayed (Leon Trotsky)

I see your sources were unbiased. Now sir unless you are incapable of reading, I have stated 3 times that this ends. Can you read?

Good day

I see your sources were unbiased. Now sir unless you are incapable of reading, I have stated 3 times that this ends. Can you read?

Good day

What causes such sources to be unbiased? Why is it acceptable that your person cites a Capitalist author while it is biased if my person were to cite a Leftist scholar and/or witness?

Do you KNOW who Leon Trotsky is?

P.S. I have not decided to appeal to one's authority by remaining silent. However, YOU'VE decided to respond to my person's statements. Thus, utilize one's own advice.

It must be true that communists can not understand, you incompetent degenerate sheep lthat's worthless to society.Ā 

It ends.

It must be true that communists can not understand, you incompetent degenerate sheep lthat's worthless to society.Ā 

It ends.

The identical statement could be applied to the Neo-Liberals, such as your self, that automatically appeal to propaganda from the 1960s rather than conducting an in-depth analysis on the political sciences, economics, and Marxist theory.

<--- Majoring in Political Sciences and International Development with the intent of functioning as a professor and a Lawyer.

P.S. Your argument throughout the entire discussion: "They said they were Communists. Thus, they are Communists. They said that they were unicorns. Thus, they MUST be unicorns" while forming ad hominem (personal fallacies) regarding my intelligence throughout the discussion.

Enjoy the remainder of the day. MAY THE WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

6 minutes ago, DLimit said:

The identical statement could be applied to the Neo-Liberals, such as your self, that automatically appeal to propaganda from the 1960s rather than conducting an in-depth analysis on the political sciences, economics, and Marxist theory.

<--- Majoring in Political Sciences and International Development with the intent of functioning as a professor and a Lawyer.

P.S. Your argument throughout the entire discussion: "They said they were Communists. Thus, they are Communists. They said that they were unicorns. Thus, they MUST be unicorns" while forming ad hominem (personal fallacies) regarding my intelligence throughout the discussion.

Enjoy the remainder of the day. MAY THE WORKERS OF THE WORLD, UNITE!

The workers of the world have united, its called buisness

And how are you so stupid to think you are a good judge for your own argument? I suggest we stop discussing here and let other people be the judge of this.

The workers of the world have united, its called buisness

One tends to ignore that workers are divided due to businesses that exploit their labour power in order to accumulate profits.Ā 

Business = "CEOs of the world, unite! You have nothing to lose but your profit!"

And how are you so stupid to think you are a good judge for your own argument? I suggest we stop discussing here and let other people be the judge of this.

My person had summarized your argument. Is one capable of understanding MY argument?

Your right, you changed my mind. For the first time in my life, I would be okay with someone aborting you.Ā 

The moment when a Capitalist argues that "Free Healthcare" is the cause for the expanding income-inequality gap. According to his argument, free healthcare is responsible for the increasing inequality gap considering that workers are NOT expected to fund their own healthcare.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

Capitalism, a system where a labourer produces 100 shoes for 25 cents per hour while the CEO profits by a few hundred thousand dollars.

Communism has been shown not to work. Also, if you want people to get behind your cause, I'd fix your grammar. Looks very amateurish.

Edited by Vince

10 minutes ago, Vince said:

Communism has been shown not to work. Also, if you want people to get behind your cause, I'd fix your grammar. Looks very amateurish.

when communism doesn't work but that's okay because it's not real communismĀ when communism doesn't work but that's okay because it's not real communismĀ when communism doesn't work but that's okay because it's not real communismĀ when communism doesn't work but that's okay because it's not real communismĀ when communism doesn't work but that's okay because it's not real communismĀ 

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Why's that

It was derailed and its turned into a hate fest. Mods don't like that too much so they end up locking it and deleting it.

4 minutes ago, Arky said:

It was derailed and its turned into a hate fest. Mods don't like that too much so they end up locking it and deleting it.

Makes senseĀ