Sign in to follow this  
jcdock

The trades

Not sure if this is even possible but I think it would be cool to be able to be something like a Electrician/Plumber/Mechanic and also have it so at random times things in your house/car break so you have to use someone in the trades to fix it.

I intentionally missed out builders because I would imagine that all the buildings will be placed by the Devs

6 hours ago, jcdock said:

Not sure if this is even possible but I think it would be cool to be able to be something like a Electrician/Plumber/Mechanic and also have it so at random times things in your house/car break so you have to use someone in the trades to fix it.

I intentionally missed out builders because I would imagine that all the buildings will be placed by the Devs

I think that would make for too many objects(as we can't have a bunch of bodies, and items laying around because it'll make lag or something like that)

Where with breakable items, that means you have to make things in your car/house that have the feature of 'breaking and needing repair'

I can see where this would be cool, but I personally don't see it unless its like, You, my gangs engineer- walks up behind this house and cuts the power or turns off the water or something else like that- but then Wed need a system and that system for each business(no point in cutting power to a players home).

This could be good and bad. But personally, I just liked the idea and had to give my perspective and thoughts because that's what I like, "give me your brain waves upon this topic!"

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NutterButter said:

I think that would make for too many objects(as we can't have a bunch of bodies, and items laying around because it'll make lag or something like that)

Where with breakable items, that means you have to make things in your car/house that have the feature of 'breaking and needing repair'

I can see where this would be cool, but I personally don't see it unless its like, You, my gangs engineer- walks up behind this house and cuts the power or turns off the water or something else like that- but then Wed need a system and that system for each business(no point in cutting power to a players home).

This could be good and bad. But personally, I just liked the idea and had to give my perspective and thoughts because that's what I like, "give me your brain waves upon this topic!"

Keep at it! You made some good points! 

Just thought of another down side and that would be having to pay someone to fix your car/house which you might not be able to afford and that might negatively impact your gameplay so thinking about it I doubt they will do this.

10 minutes ago, jcdock said:

Keep at it! You made some good points! 

Just thought of another down side and that would be having to pay someone to fix your car/house which you might not be able to afford and that might negatively impact your gameplay so thinking about it I doubt they will do this.

Time payments might be an option you could come to an agreement with the person fixing your car. :) 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Sicario said:

Time payments might be an option you could come to an agreement with the person fixing your car. :) 

So kinda like paying something off? I can see this being a good idea IF (and that's a big if) the repayment system is automatic. If it's not then people won't pay what they owe and then no one is going to want to offer to let other players pay things off

15 hours ago, jcdock said:

So kinda like paying something off? I can see this being a good idea IF (and that's a big if) the repayment system is automatic. If it's not then people won't pay what they owe and then no one is going to want to offer to let other players pay things off

I don't want your zwets, I'm paid enough in

Experience!