Sign in to follow this  
Thiago

Family

Ser capaz de ter a sua família no jogo seria legal, por exemplo, ser capaz de casar na igreja com outros jogadores no jogo, mas não o mesmo sexo ser igual na vida real ser capaz de fazer as crianças no jogo como se fosse real vida

Marrying someone can easily be done just by interaction between players. It goes like one player approaches another one and asks over voice chat "Hey, can I marry you?" and they'll respond. When both agree to the marriage, you can exchange a ring in your inventories possibly customized to have your names on 'em. You have the tools to roleplay it, it doesn't need to be a feature.

Edited by SilberDrachen893
  • Like 1

Há 6 minutos, SilberDrachen893 disse:

(gracejo)

Mas seriamente 

Casar alguém pode ser facilmente feito apenas pela interação entre os jogadores. Ele vai como um jogador se aproxima de outro e pergunta sobre o bate-papo de voz "Hey, posso me casar com você?" E eles vão responder. Quando ambos concordam com o casamento, você pode trocar um anel em seus inventários possivelmente personalizado para ter seus nomes neles. 

It would be cool to be able to make babies in this game and take care of them and be able to see them growing the same in real life

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thiago said:

It would be cool to be able to make babies in this game and take care of them and be able to see them growing the same in real life

No, babies or infant/ child avatars in this game. No sex! Please search next time because this has been posted multiple times.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

No, babies or infant/ child avatars in this game. No sex! Please search next time because this has been posted multiple times.

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

So this is not a full mmorpg game

9 minutes ago, Thiago said:

So this is not a full mmorpg game

There is the very good reasons why they won't add children, sex and babies. babies would have to be a NPC and no NPC's like that. Child avatars is a no incase people go and plan kidnapping's and are a pediphile IRL and try enact a plan/ strategy to kidnap or rape kids. Sex is a no so that the game doesn't get a ban off social media sites.Also no nudity (The player models don't have genitals).

Not having these things doesn't make it not a full MMORPG, as not every game has everything or as much freedom as this game. Some things are better sacrificed for other things.

• Like 2

Há 12 minutos, JamesLuck01 disse:

Há como razões muito boas porque não adicionar crianças, sexo e bebês. Os bebês teriam que ser um NPC e nenhum NPC assim. Avatares infantis é um conjunto de pessoas e plano de seqüestro e é um IRL Pedir um plano de ação / estratégia para seqüestrar ou violar crianças. O sexo é um não para o jogo não obtém uma proibição para sites sociais. Também mídia nudez (Os modelos de jogador não tem genitais).

Não tem nada a ver, não é um MMORPG completo, como nem todo o jogo tem tudo ou tanta liberdade como este jogo. Algumas coisas são melhores para outras coisas.

They can restrict sex scenes in this game but this game is back in real life in my opinion should have everything you have in real life if fikar sacrificing all this game will not be so complete and worthy to play

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There is the very good reasons why they won't add children, sex and babies. babies would have to be a NPC and no NPC's like that. Child avatars is a no incase people go and plan kidnapping's and are a pediphile IRL and try enact a plan/ strategy to kidnap or rape kids. Sex is a no so that the game doesn't get a ban off social media sites.Also no nudity (The player models don't have genitals).

Not having these things doesn't make it not a full MMORPG, as not every game has everything or as much freedom as this game. Some things are better sacrificed for other things.

To make matches equal identity needs to be the same in real life not the realism of the game can not be only in the graphics or in the careers has to be complete to be able to grow old to have a family and to be able to intergir with everything in the game

5 minutes ago, Thiago said:

To make matches equal identity needs to be the same in real life not the realism of the game can not be only in the graphics or in the careers has to be complete to be able to grow old to have a family and to be able to intergir with everything in the game

Look If we would get everything, then it will take years to release, These things are better sacrificed and are not needed. The game don't have to be exact as real life because well it is a game after all and also No game is as detailed as this one already especially in the genre. This is the first of it's kind and you expect more than the team can deliver. The game is not half way through the development phase yet and well I think all the other features that people want would be a better and more worthy addition than those ones. 

You say they can add cut scenes to it to cover sex, but no one wants that as it breaks immersion again and well they don't want cut scenes either which it is not worth adding 1 or even another one just for a feature they don't need.

Either way the game has no plans for it and I doubt it will ever have those plans.

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Look If we would get everything, then it will take years to release, These things are better sacrificed and are not needed. The game don't have to be exact as real life because well it is a game after all and also No game is as detailed as this one already especially in the genre. This is the first of it's kind and you expect more than the team can deliver. The game is not half way through the development phase yet and well I think all the other features that people want would be a better and more worthy addition than those ones. 

You say they can add cut scenes to it to cover sex, but no one wants that as it breaks immersion again and well they don't want cut scenes either which it is not worth adding 1 or even another one just for a feature they don't need.

Either way the game has no plans for it and I doubt it will ever have those plans.

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

For them to add things that I hope do not need to take years and years they can be updating the game always putting these things over time and in my opinion these things are necessary for a game that simulates real life and that can amuse the players

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Thiago said:

For them to add things that I hope do not need to take years and years they can be updating the game always putting these things over time and in my opinion these things are necessary for a game that simulates real life and that can amuse the players

And it can also give people incentives to do things. They don't want that stuff and so they won't add it. It may be essential in your type of game but you are one person and not everyone wants these as they are not ideals for them. I didn't say they were not essential but I said some things must be sacrificed for other things. The game will be updated for years to come but with different things which does not include that stuff. They game don't need it, they can have it for added immersion but having a cut scene is not realistic and so there is another reason to sacrifice it (sex). The realism to a certain point and then it just make it fun but obviously these things you want won't not be fun, but more not appropriate to add if you want the immersion, no cut scenes is better than having cut scenes for a feature. There is no point of even adding sex if you get a cut scene as that breaks immersion.

29 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

And it can also give people incentives to do things. They don't want that stuff and so they won't add it. It may be essential in your type of game but you are one person and not everyone wants these as they are not ideals for them. I didn't say they were not essential but I said some things must be sacrificed for other things. The game will be updated for years to come but with different things which does not include that stuff. They game don't need it, they can have it for added immersion but having a cut scene is not realistic and so there is another reason to sacrifice it (sex). The realism to a certain point and then it just make it fun but obviously these things you want won't not be fun, but more not appropriate to add if you want the immersion, no cut scenes is better than having cut scenes for a feature. There is no point of even adding sex if you get a cut scene as that breaks immersion.

You said you can incentives them to do things but violence can also

45 minutes ago, Thiago said:

You said you can incentives them to do things but violence can also

Violence don't also get games banned from social media. Violence also is said to help release violence from players. e.g. If I was angry and violent in-game it could cause me to become calm in real life. which will in-turn stop me being violent in real life.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 2

You can't win them all. You start to create something good for people and all they want to do is complain that it's not the way they want it to be. "Ohhh, why can't you do this?" "But that object isn't as big as I want it to be!" "Why can't this car go any faster?" Look people, you can't have your cake and eat it too. You have to learn to accept some things in order to enjoy something that is really great in the end. If all you do is moan about the petty shit, you might as well just leave and find something else to occupy your time.

Their main concern regarding sex and children is more to do with the regional rating systems, meeting regional requirements and working with regional restrictions. 

To maximize their consumer base they are avoiding content that would get them classification of an extreme game, and restrict the consumer and advertising base.

Asylum does have some financial backing from fans and others interested in their project but they have not large and truly stable financial backing to aid them if they were to restrict their consumer and advertising base. 

Also because they are independent and are trying to pioneer the genre, any controversy and attention from social groups regarding child abuse, rape, sexual assault, pedophilia, etc, could potentially sink Identity.

It is amazing that pets and animals will be available in game, considering Rockstar didn't even have the balls to deal with Peta's and other animal groups backlash (and they still had to with the hunting missions and the animals in single player of GTA V).

To conclude this rambling, Asylum will mostly likely never add children and/or sex into Identity.  For the simple fact of; For every player that wants it in game, many more people in real life will be outraged by it being added. 

It is an interesting idea tho.