Sign in to follow this  
Thiago

Npcs

O mapa será grande assim eu espero que eles colocaram npcs todo o mapa colocar npcs para interagir com os jogadores e ser capaz de contratar npcs para ser vendedores de drogas ou comércios e ser capaz de recrutar npcs para gangues e proteger o território se não tiver muitos Npcs, o mapa ficará morto

The developers have already stated that they do not wish to fill the world with NPCs. It will be up to us as players to make the world functional. Probably a few NPCs here and there, but seriously, why would you want all these NPCs around all over the place? NPCs say the same thing and do the same thing over and over and over again. It ruins the online world experience. People play online games because they are tired of repetition. NPCs are better suited for single player games. As I said, the developers won't rely on NPCs like robots ready to do every single task for us. They will trust us to be independent and do things for ourselves. But we have suggested that NPCs be used for prison guards.

• Like 1

1 hora atrás, Mentality disse:

Os desenvolvedores já declararam que não desejam preencher o mundo com NPCs. Cabe a nós como jogadores fazer o mundo funcional. Provavelmente alguns NPCs aqui e ali, mas sério, por que você quer todos esses NPCs em todo o lugar? NPCs dizem uma mesma coisa e fazem uma mesma coisa repetidamente e outra vez. Isso é uma experiência do mundo on-line. Como pessoas jogam jogos on-line porque estão cansados de  repetição. Os NPCs estão mais adequados para os jogos de um jogador. Como eu disse, os desenvolvedores não vão confiar em NPCs como robôs prontos para fazer cada tarefa única para nós. Eles vão confiar em nós para ser independente e fazer como coisas para nós mesmos. Mas nós sugerimos que os NPCs são usados para guardas da prisão.

exemplo, na polícia, quando um jogador policial precisa para ajudar e chamar reforços os NPCs ir para um ele é um gângster quer recrutar mais homens recrutar gangsters NPCs se um jogadores Quer ser um empresário e Colocar vendedores para trabalhar Para ele contratar os NPCs e ser legal ver NPCs andando pelas ruas.

Edited by Thiago

As I stated before, they won't be relying on NPCs that much, and they certainly won't be relying on NPCs to fill important job roles such as police officers, gangsters, and businessmen. Players will be taking on those roles. This isn't a one player game. This is a MMORPG. That means all important roles will be claimed by players. Police players will work with other police players, gangster players will be working with other gangster players, and businessmen players will be working with other businessmen players. Now, I know where you are coming from, you think the servers will all be empty and only have a few people in them. But the word about Identity is spreading fast. By the time the MMORPG is up and running it will be huge and tons of people will be lining up to get on it.

26 minutes ago, Mentality said:

As I stated before, they won't be relying on NPCs that much, and they certainly won't be relying on NPCs to fill important job roles such as police officers, gangsters, and businessmen. Players will be taking on those roles. This isn't a one player game. This is a MMORPG. That means all important roles will be claimed by players. Police players will work with other police players, gangster players will be working with other gangster players, and businessmen players will be working with other businessmen players. Now, I know where you are coming from, you think the servers will all be empty and only have a few people in them. But the word about Identity is spreading fast. By the time the MMORPG is up and running it will be huge and tons of people will be lining up to get on it.

Okay this I understand but would be nice if it had NPCs serving the players as prison guard if 1 player had a store npc would be the seller of that store

8 minutes ago, Mentality said:

As far as that goes, that might be a position players might want to do.

The two sides can do this NPCs and players

The developers are going to put NPCs in positions players won't want. Prison guards, janitors, that kind of thing. If it is a job people will want, they won't put NPCs there. You've got to remember, this is going to be a place with all sorts jobs people would like to do. Hell, some people will even want to be taxi drivers and bartenders. If you want to see NPCs, think the crappiest jobs in the world. People might actually like being security guards (except at the prison, cause let's face it no one wants to babysit prisoners all day).

10 hours ago, Thiago said:

The map will be great so I hope they put npcs all over the map put npcs to interact with the players and be able to hire npcs to be sellers of drugs or trades and be able to recruit npcs to gangs and protect the territory if not have many Npcs, the map will be dead

Please research before posting because clearly the answer was given in other places.

7 hours ago, Thiago said:

It would be cool to put security NPCs if the player has a cocaine factory

No NPC's working for players like this.

Also No NPC's other than doing the boring jobs like shop vendors, drug dealer npc which won't be only 1 spot and same with the black market dealer!

13 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Por favor, pesquisa antes de postar porque claramente a resposta foi dada em outros lugares.

Nenhum NPC está trabalhando para jogadores como este.

Também Nenhum NPC's além de fazer os trabalhos chatos como vendedores de loja, traficante de drogas npc que não será apenas 1 ponto e mesmo com o negociante do mercado negro!

I hope this game does not disappoint me

5 minutes ago, Thiago said:

I hope this game does not disappoint me

I sure hope that the game won't disappoint me or many people but this game is better to not have the world filled with NPC's as GTA sucks because of that very reason. (My opinion)

9 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I sure hope that the game won't disappoint me or many people but this game is better to not have the world filled with NPC's as GTA sucks because of that very reason. (My opinion)

The NPCs are not bad just know how they should play in the game if the NPCs were bad it was pro gta be a piece of shit

19 minutes ago, Thiago said:

The NPCs are not bad just know how they should play in the game if the NPCs were bad it was pro gta be a piece of shit

You cannot interaction with NPC's like players, NPC's are stupid in GTA, they ram you, they also don't give way to you and pretty much you are a ghost to them overall. You cannot interact at all with those like I mean RP with them. Identity will not be anything like GTA; identity will be 100x better than it.

9 hours ago, Luck said:

Is it just me or is this post not in english

xD You're right. Seems like he puts english to portuguese in google translator.