Sign in to follow this  
Pro-Genius

Character interactions with objects

First , there is no doubt that the gameplay is amazing and texture quality is perfect !

But i have a suggestion about interactions with objects , like opening doors , turn on the lights , radio or TV , pick up something and things like that.

Why the character's hands don't interact with this objects and don't move ?

I think it will be more realistic if you able to work on that.

And finally , sorry for my bad English :D

Too much work to implement, and has a minimal effect on game-play. Maybe show the character holding the item and have it teleport into place, but anymore than that is just unnecessary work.

• Like 1

I know it's minimal effect on game-play and you may think it's unnecessary work , but also i think that a great high detailed game like this with awesome graphics can not miss this simple feature

i think Pro GENIUSES idea is a GREAT idea but i think possibly if the devs see this they should implement it AFTER the game is playable or after it begins Beta or somthing just so it does not effect the games current release point of sometime in the first quarter of 2017

Edited by Odiggitydog

You'll definitely be able to interact with radios, lights, doors, ect. However the animations which go alongside these interactions may be missed out. This may be because it is too much of a hassle to animate, adds too much unnecessary strain on servers or is just overall overlooked as a unnecessary game element.

However I anticipate that there will be a very basic animation for each interaction - such as your character reaching over to the object in question

They didn't even do these trivial animations in GTA Online. Why? Because its pointless and just means more data cramming. Developers like to create details, but animating a character to pick up objects is usually shown when its importance is high. There have some exceptions though, but it's rare to see that in games. Developers have many big issues to deal with before they consider the small stuff.