Question

1. when truckers are delivering stuff are you allowed to rob then and take what you want if they are deliverying goods you want? 2. will street lights, stop signs, speed limit, real driver rules be required? such as stopping at lights/signs, putting on signals, ect.. 3. will it be possable for a buddy an your self to rob a police officer and take there weapons if you can get away with it? 4. will lambo's, ferrari's, porsche's, ect high class vehicles be available? 5. for price, will it depend on the model you  choose or will there only be one model for each vehicle? 6. can pretty much anything be used as a weapon if it would hurt or kill somebody in real life? such as like.. a rock, siccors, or even a towel to smuther?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

2 hours ago, remyy19 said:

1. when truckers are delivering stuff are you allowed to rob then and take what you want if they are deliverying goods you want? 2. will street lights, stop signs, speed limit, real driver rules be required? such as stopping at lights/signs, putting on signals, ect.. 3. will it be possable for a buddy an your self to rob a police officer and take there weapons if you can get away with it? 4. will lambo's, ferrari's, porsche's, ect high class vehicles be available? 5. for price, will it depend on the model you  choose or will there only be one model for each vehicle? 6. can pretty much anything be used as a weapon if it would hurt or kill somebody in real life? such as like.. a rock, siccors, or even a towel to smuther?

1. Yes you can rob them...

2. Yes traffic laws are required otherwise you can get a ticket.

3. no, a civilian cannot rob police officers for weapons or equipment/ cars!!

4. Yes but not branded by real company's so expect like GTA.

5. I have no clue on that as I have not seen it mentioned/ answered. 

6. I don't think so.

@HairyGrenade can give any info i missed.

• Like 1