LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

Recommended Posts

I have an idea, and it’s just an idea, but hear me out! A lot of individuals start groups, whether it be gangs, businesses, political parties, but all those groups are forced to have a single vision. No one really has their own “Identity”. What if we formed a neighborhood. A group of people that could be themselves and yet still be a part of something together. No jobs or anything, just a group of people that live life.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If enough people would be willing to be a part of it, I’ll draft up a synopsis of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are your views on all the other Conservative parties, and would you be open to working together or even advocating some of them? If so what parties/candidates come to mind, and what are your thoughts on the CCU?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lemanzo said:

What are your views on all the other Conservative parties, and would you be open to working together or even advocating some of them? If so what parties/candidates come to mind, and what are your thoughts on the CCU?

 

My views are both Conservative and Liberal, in real life I consider myself an Independent because I have views on both sides of the spectrum. However, to answer your question, IF I WASN’T A CANDIDATE OR PARTY FOUNDER I would grant my support to The Hamilton Party, Joel Keys and The CCU. I am always willing to work with others, that is a pillar of my character and why this topic has elevated to its current stature. Would I ever back out of the race? No, but I find it wise of the Identity community to have more collective support towards one individual or party, such as myself. I’ve always been a fan of DEMOCRATIC monarchy and looking at CCU...I like them to an extent! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A question, if you would,  are you planning to add assistants/advisors/secretaries to assist in keeping the island safe? If so, do we have their names?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Trisword said:

A question, if you would,  are you planning to add assistants/advisors/secretaries to assist in keeping the island safe? If so, do we have their names?

 

4 of the names have been released, however a few have not. All will be posted on the website once all is finalized!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really looking forward to November 30th, I pray that the support shown for The Royal Family Party over the years continues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your party's name has "royal" in it. I would fully support a monarchy, but not one that seizes free choice to its citizens. It's also a disgrace that you allow multiple religions and do not capitalize a strong military. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MariusG69 said:

Your party's name has "royal" in it. I would fully support a monarchy, but not one that seizes free choice to its citizens. It's also a disgrace that you allow multiple religions and do not capitalize a strong military. 

 

The island of Identity is a special district under the United States. All religions are protected by the United States constitution, he can not violate that. There will be no military on the island, only police are authorized by the federal government. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Anonymous_Citizen said:

The island of Identity is a special district under the United States. All religions are protected by the United States constitution, he can not violate that. There will be no military on the island, only police are authorized by the federal government. :)

 

😂, I understand that the name may be misunderstood until my information is read. I’m sure that he fell in that boat of misunderstanding. No matter though, it is true it’ll (the Island) be under a US Government. Honestly, I’m happy that it is. After all, I am a proud Texan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

😂, I understand that the name may be misunderstood until my information is read. I’m sure that he fell in that boat of misunderstanding. No matter though, it is true it’ll (the Island) be under a US Government. Honestly, I’m happy that it is. After all, I am a proud Texan.

 

If you are a supporter of the republic, then why in the world would you call yourself a "royal family". As I said, I would be happy to support an absolute monarchy as I think it would introduce an interesting militarization of the state. But to call yourself "royal" and be a supporter of the republic is a disgrace. Royal is a foreign word in republics. I would  also love worshipping a true king.

Edited by MariusG69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

If you are a supporter of the republic, then why in the world would you call yourself a "royal family". As I said, I would be happy to support an absolute monarchy as I think it would introduce an interesting militarization of the state. But to call yourself "royal" and be a supporter of the republic is a disgrace. Royal is a foreign word in republics. I would  also love worshipping a true king.

 

Goog kingship is a blessing, outside of this game I may be speaking differently on my government leadership. However, the game is US Government based. The party name comes from the my story, I’m not sure if you read it or not. Just to further specify, it’s the Royal Family Party...I’m not claiming to be a Royal Family.

Edited by LuciousTimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

Just to further specify, it’s the Royal Family Party...I’m not claiming to be a Royal Family.

Can't disagree with that it implies  it though? hehe :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

Can't disagree with that it implies  it though? hehe :P

 

Very true, that’s why I have the story as part of the main most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LuciousTimes said:

Very true, that’s why I have the story as part of the main most.

 

Guess I'm going to have to side with another party then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MariusG69 said:

Guess I'm going to have to side with another party then. 

 

You do understand though that it will be a Democratic Government regardless of the government and that the only factor we have control over right now is sales tax and tax distribution?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LuciousTimes said:

You do understand though that it will be a Democratic Government regardless of the government and that the only factor we have control over right now is sales tax and tax distribution?

 

Oh shit. Well, I guess I like your name then. Disagree on religion and citizen freedom though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MariusG69 said:

Oh shit. Well, I guess I like your name then. Disagree on religion and citizen freedom though.

 

😂, mainly how I was raised influences that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AxisUG said:

Opinions on the release?

 

 

Honestly, I’m happy something is released. Many felt they would see absolutely nothing from Identity, but something is released and I’m happy about it. Specifically though, it could be better, but I can’t expect too much from a first module.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now