LuciousTimes

Mr. Lucious Times For Governor ( The Royal Family Party )

Recommended Posts

I didn’t expect The Good Times Community to be as relevant as it is, but it seems to be useful for some people!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BrianHamilton , to continue, you were there when several politicians including myself looked into the Lupranos. Norway, myself, and a young man that’s no longer running due to this very incident were the ones leading that charge. I know specific people within their family, and due to that I converse with those people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

1 more month...

We all hope, it’s asylum we’re talking about, their not the best at meeting deadlines..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Trisword said:

We all hope, it’s asylum we’re talking about, their not the best at meeting deadlines..

We’ll see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Trisword said:

We all hope, it’s asylum we’re talking about, their not the best at meeting deadlines..

There's only one deadline at the moment, and they are confident about it at 99%. The remaining 1% would be server side related issues. I've only seen estimations which is not to be confused with deadlines. You'll be able to judge if they are bad at meeting their deadline when it'll be past 11:59 PM (EST) at the 21st of March 2018.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

There's only one deadline at the moment, and they are confident about it at 99%. The remaining 1% would be server side related issues. I've only seen estimations which is not to be confused with deadlines. You'll be able to judge if they are bad at meeting their deadline when it'll be past 11:59 PM (EST) at the 21st of March 2018.

I feel as though that deadline will be met for one reason. With the gameplay we were told that “sometime” in January the video would be released. This gave them everyday in January as a possible deadline. They weren’t held to a specific date. The module is set for a specific date and due to that reason alone, I believe they’ll meet the deadline!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I feel as though that deadline will be met for one reason. With the gameplay we were told that “sometime” in January the video would be released. This gave them everyday in January as a possible deadline. They weren’t held to a specific date. The module is set for a specific date and due to that reason alone, I believe they’ll meet the deadline!

I do believe so, and it's sort of true. But a delayed video is less of a concern for me than a delayed product. Hope we'll see each other at Town Square.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LordBenji said:

I do believe so, and it's sort of true. But a delayed video is less of a concern for me than a delayed product. Hope we'll see each other at Town Square.

You too!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's your stance on narcotics? Will there be a large task force dedicated to stopping shipments of illegal drugs from entering the city, or will you be more lax and focus on other issues?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vincent_Luciano said:

What's your stance on narcotics? Will there be a large task force dedicated to stopping shipments of illegal drugs from entering the city, or will you be more lax and focus on other issues?

The Governor’s Power is quite limited, only reason being, we don’t want to be able to ruin the game for other players. Sales tax and marijuana legalization are currently the only things we may handle. As far as cracking down on crime, that’ll will be a law department issue, not mine.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Negan said:

And what about psychopath politicians with bats?

Such as who!? I think the cops would handle them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2018 at 8:33 AM, LuciousTimes said:

The Governor’s Power is quite limited, only reason being, we don’t want to be able to ruin the game for other players. Sales tax and marijuana legalization are currently the only things we may handle. As far as cracking down on crime, that’ll will be a law department issue, not mine.

Ah okay. Fair enough. Well anyway, look forward to your candidacy. You've got my support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vincent_Luciano said:

Ah okay. Fair enough. Well anyway, look forward to your candidacy. You've got my support.

Appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hennessy said:

Can I still drink beer and cook food in the swamp under your order?

I may just join you for while. However, I’ll suit myself with a tequila sunrise!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I may just join you for while. However, I’ll suit myself with a tequila sunrise!

Just be careful. Other hillbilly boys come out here to kill my gators and if you trespass they will shoot. It’s the Wild West in these swamps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hennessy said:

Just be careful. Other hillbilly boys come out here to kill my gators and if you trespass they will shoot. It’s the Wild West in these swamps.

I’ll only visit homes as a guest, not an intruder. That wouldn’t fit my political fancy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I’ll only visit homes as a guest, not an intruder. That wouldn’t fit my political fancy!

I’m just warnin ya. These boys out here get real wild when you mess with their stuff. It’s their lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hennessy said:

I’m just warnin ya. These boys out here get real wild when you mess with their stuff. It’s their lives.

I’m more of a manor in the countryside sort of person anyhow!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

I’m more of a manor in the countryside sort of person anyhow!

Ever heard of Ginseng?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LuciousTimes said:

Doesn’t it promote relaxation?

It promotes death. It sells for thousands of dollars and people kill each other for it. It grows here and if you even step near it they’ll threaten to shoot you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now