Kaitlyn

Hello from New Mexico, USA!

Hey everyone, my name is Kaitlyn, and I'm joining you all from the Four Corners area. I have been playing video games since the NES was released (I'm not Atari old, just NES old). Growing up I have been an avid gamer, everything from solitaire to World of Warcraft and Battlefield. I'm always itching to play a new game and experience something new.

I have been following this game from afar for quite a while, avoiding getting my hopes up. This game looks like it has amazing promise, and hopefully a different gaming experience than we've ever encountered. While I haven't committed just yet, I will in the coming weeks. I have been severely burned by investing in ID games before. This game has been making steady progress and has become something I'm eagerly anticipating. 

I'm hoping to not only find a wonderful game that I can lose myself in, but a great community as well. 

Edited by Kaitlyn

Welcome to the community, Kaitlyn! I'd like to extend a warm welcome from everyone and welcome you into the forums.

It's completely understandable to be cautious in investing in the game, but at least it caught you eye, as when you feel better about it, you can join us in the fun! We still have some time before the game is released, so you have plenty of time to think about it.

So, what kind of things would you like to do in Identity? What different roles/jobs would you find fun or entertaining? Also, what are you most excited about in the game?

Again, welcome to the community, and I hope you enjoy it here!

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

I'm looking forward to meeting and enjoying the game with great people. Interaction with other players is what really makes a game like this enjoyable. I'm honestly excited about character customization, and being able to create my own persona. Outside of the gaming world I am a nurse, and having been in EMS as well, I feel I'll end up playing as a paramedic, though there are so many options I may try something completely different. 

The housing is another area that is exciting to see, and I'm anxious to get into that. I'm no interior decorator, but I do enjoy games where I can create my own space. I play Sims purely for the house building and decorating. I understand we won't be building our own homes, but the options available with the decorating are amazing. 

Yes, I know we are still a ways away from release, but I plan on investing quite a bit at the start, so I just need to make certain that I can get the options I want in a package before they are gone. I also want to be able to enjoy testing the modules as they come out, as well as the beta version so I can help the game become a success.