Holysynce

Hello from Michigan, USA

Hello!

I can't say that I've been following Identity for ages, but I can say, the past couple months I've been foaming at the mouth ever since I came across it.

Finally, I made the leap and pledged... So y'all are stuck with me! Haha.

A little about me;

My name is Matt, I'm 26. I'm married to my beautiful wife and have 3 kids. I'm an avid law enforcement supporter, so chances are you'll see me there!
I currently work for General Motors working with the sheet metal frames on Camaros and a few Cadillac models (the sedans/sports). So if you see any out on the road, you can think of your friendly neighborhood Matt.

Anyways, much love, I cannot wait to put my mark into the Identity game world.

Talk soon!

• Like 1

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Please read the 2 FAQ's which are linked in my signature.

Please feel free to use the resources on this forum/ website to gather information on the game.

If you have not found something within the resources, please don't hesitate to ask as everyone here is happy to help!

Cheerio!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello O'le chap and Welcome to the identity community!

What do you look forward to most about Identity? 

What are your goals in Identity?

Thank you!

I absolutely am itching for the immersion. I can't wait to experience the vast choice and careers.

My main goal is to progress through the police career and find myself a nice little home. I plan on getting my wife to play as well, she's a singer in reality and is excited about that ability within the game. 

• Like 2

Heya Matt!

Glad you could join us and take the leap faith! We're all just as excited here for the release of the game, and I believe that we can all make this a fun and immersive community!

Also, I hope to see you on the police force as we may be working closely together and can benefit each other in the pursuit of justice. And get your wife in here, too! The more the merrier!

Anyway, welcome to the community!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Holysynce said:

Hello!

I can't say that I've been following Identity for ages, but I can say, the past couple months I've been foaming at the mouth ever since I came across it.

Finally, I made the leap and pledged... So y'all are stuck with me! Haha.

A little about me;

My name is Matt, I'm 26. I'm married to my beautiful wife and have 3 kids. I'm an avid law enforcement supporter, so chances are you'll see me there!
I currently work for General Motors working with the sheet metal frames on Camaros and a few Cadillac models (the sedans/sports). So if you see any out on the road, you can think of your friendly neighborhood Matt.

Anyways, much love, I cannot wait to put my mark into the Identity game world.

Talk soon!

I'm also from Michigan. Good to see another Michigander on the forums.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

10 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

I'm also from Michigan. Good to see another Michigander on the forums.

Hell yes! 

• Like 1

You look like a fine specimen for my rebellion matt head on over to my post and sign up for the good of the planet.

45aa06215cbca6fa58f4a8ed18fffde5.jpg