Salary : $20/hour Base 

Requirements : Ability To Travel Long Distances, No Experience Needed

Application :

Name:

Previous Experience:

Personal Skills:

Edited by Qlight123
  • Like 1

Have skill to traveling far distance at truck, accept 20$ if that a good money for identity's country 

On 01/02/2017 at 5:30 PM, SmashUp said:

Have skill to traveling far distance at truck, accept 20$ if that a good money for identity's country 

Do you still want the job?

Good money in it dont see why someone wouldn't want to do it, we might need you in the future as well. Do you think you could transport marijuana ? 

On Wednesday, April 05, 2017 at 9:10 PM, Qlight123 said:

I'll move it when I come back from school

Name: Mitchell

Previous Experience: on ets2 trucking game i really like it and im getting better and better in trucking.

Personal Skills: i do truck for a longer time on other games. I got a g27 steering wheel and that makes driving  easier for me.

Edited by MitchellTheKiller
Spell correction

2 hours ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

Name: Mitchell

Previous Experience: on ets2 trucking game i really like it and im getting better and better in trucking.

Personal Skills: i do truck for a longer time on other games. I got a g27 steering wheel and that makes driving  easier for me.

Thank you for applying for Rezix Transport, we welcome you to the team. Your hourly pay is $20 a hour. You can have the Weekends off and you may have a one week holiday once every three months. You will start when Identity is released.

Edited by Qlight123

4 hours ago, Qlight123 said:

Thank you for applying for Rezix Transport, we welcome you to the team. Your hourly pay is $20 a hour. You can have the Weekends off and you may have a one week holiday once every three months. You will start when Identity is released.

Thank you very much! When the town square is released will there be a team meeting? 

Name: Lewis

Previous Experience: I have 128 hours on ETS2. I'm 19 and drive IRL too so i'm a fully certified driver.

Personal Skills: I'm a great driver on ETS2, defiantly know my way around a truck and car if needed. I own a Logitech G27 Racing wheel as well.

If you need any other details PM me.