506plays

What happens if a person is in my territory?

I got a big house with a garden and a yard so what happens if a player came inside the yard how can i kick him, i know he cant enter the House inside but no one asked about if i had lets say a farm and a big land open land and someone go in what can i do? will the cops show up for tresspassing? or can i kill the person if he is inside my yard or near my garage? 

1 hour ago, Notic3 said:

Shoot him boi! Dag on it! Gettin' on yer' damn property

But the popo will come right after me and shoot me

4 hours ago, 506plays said:

But the popo will come right after me and shoot me

It's reasonable justification to shoot a trespasser. Just don't argue with the police and everything would be worked out. I sincerely doubt you'd have to serve any time, so long as you call the police and explain the situation.

But the government will either have it as a rule; saying you can shoot trespasser's or you can't shoot them. I guess some people may make it that you can shoot to injure but not kill to scare them or you can shoot to kill.

Or possibly a law that in a suburban/urban environment it'll be totally illegal to discharge a weapon, and you'll have to call the police. . .  Or risk getting a fine for weapon discharge in city limits.  Then, out in the sticks, where there are less likely civilians around, no laws impeding such actions. EDIT: of course how this would work between Private/Public servers would be an interesting topic as well, would the Mayor have to make such decisions? Or would the People have to vote on such laws. . .

Edited by Saint6
additional thoughts
  • Like 2

I'll challenge them to play me in Guitar Hero 3. If I win you get out. If you win, you get a Slim Jim and a swift kick in the ass.

• Like 2