DrFelixPhD

Illnesses and Hospitals

18 hours ago, Aetion said:

Since you want to dig up things on twitter just a few weeks ago they said it was a cops and robbers game at heart. It even says the game has a strong focus on police and crime here.

I'm not denying it's a game based on cops&robbers style games, but it's also based and inspired by life simulators.

One doesn't exclude the other. Maybe you'll play it more like cops&robbers and I'll play it more as a life sim, but it's still both! ^u^

On 1/5/2016 at 9:55 AM, Scarface said:

I think there will be a similar system to the Asylum Arma server, where you suffer from withdrawals if you become addicted to drugs. When it comes to sickness, I do not think it will be anything major, more like you getting a notification saying you are sick and that you need to visit a hospital vendor and heal up, otherwise you would slowly perish. This could be very interesting, seeing as a wanted criminal would not want to visit a populated area.

As you say the high end criminals might not want to go into the city to get treated, maybe there could be a use for human trafficking using the person for illegal organ transplants with a lower success rate, also could be used for people who don't quite have the money to fork out the hospital bill.

12 minutes ago, ollieow said:

As you say the high end criminals might not want to go into the city to get treated, maybe there could be a use for human trafficking using the person for illegal organ transplants with a lower success rate, also could be used for people who don't quite have the money to fork out the hospital bill.

I'd think more of less effective healing herbs to get rid of a less serious disease. But I also think that simply taking better care of your character should get rid of a common cold, even if it'd take longer than medicine.

12 minutes ago, Vix said:

I'd think more of less effective healing herbs to get rid of a less serious disease. But I also think that simply taking better care of your character should get rid of a common cold, even if it'd take longer than medicine.

As well as living a healthy lifestyle (eating healthy foods gave you the vitamins and nutrients that you needed as well as eating a certain type of food or vitamin to boost that type of deficiency and exercise!)

2 minutes ago, ollieow said:

As well as living a healthy lifestyle (eating healthy foods gave you the vitamins and nutrients that you needed as well as eating a certain type of food or vitamin to boost that type of deficiency and exercise!)

Yeah, in general in Identity if your character's needs aren't met (hunger, thirst and hygiene) they'll get sick after a while on their own or they'll be more vulnerable to catching a disease from other players. If your character is well taken care of they should be good to go.

Will there be be skill progression?

Strength +++++++

Agility +++

And will steroids boost your skills for a certain amount of time?

14 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Will there be be skill progression?

Strength +++++++

Agility +++

And will steroids boost your skills for a certain amount of time?

So there's that. Nothing about steroid as far as I know. :)

25 minutes ago, Vix said:

So there's that. Nothing about steroid as far as I know. :)

But do you get gains physically or just systematically get gains

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

But do you get gains physically or just systematically get gains

What do you mean? o:

Just now, Vix said:

What do you mean? o:

Does your character become more tone and muscular or does your character just get a +1 Strength

2 minutes ago, Xentinel said:

Does your character become more tone and muscular or does your character just get a +1 Strength

At this point in time and development it's just a boost to your stat, but they plan to make things like exercise and diet affect your character's body (like if you eat too much you get fat). No clue at this moment if body shape changing will be implemented before launch or after, or never, so...

Now it's just stat.

• Like 1