MitchellTheKiller

Flea market

Hello i am wondering are there gonna be flea markets? Like you want to sell some art that you made or if you got some old beds/chairs etc that you can sell to other people who could use it. But like you cant make the price higher then it is in the shops.

• Like 1

Not sure, maybe you could buy a warehouse and make it into a flea market. 

Don't quote me on this though.

1 hour ago, Capped said:

Not sure, maybe you could buy a warehouse and make it into a flea market. 

Don't quote me on this though.

- Capped

4 hours ago, Xupmas said:

- Capped

?

EDIT: Ohhhhhhh :D 

Edited by Capped

I like the idea of selling off art you've made in game, I've played games before where I've entered a populated room advertising items I'm selling and directed them to my house where they can view the item and choose whether or not to buy it. That's how I plan on doing it in Identity. An offical market area would be pretty cool too though. 

Edited by samrichardsonn

11 minutes ago, samrichardsonn said:

I like the idea of selling off art you've made in game, I've played games before where I've entered a populated room advertising items I'm selling and directed them to my house where they can view the item and choose whether or not to buy it. That's how I plan on doing it in Identity. An offical market area would be pretty cool too though. 

Like what game? Looking for some games to play now ;)

1 hour ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

1 hour ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

It was a virtual avatar game on Facebook I used to play called Miniplanet, you had your own house and items etc. They released rare items that you could only get for a set amount of time, sadly it shut down due to hackers completely ruining the economy. 

1 hour ago, samrichardsonn said:

It was a virtual avatar game on Facebook I used to play called Miniplanet, you had your own house and items etc. They released rare items that you could only get for a set amount of time, sadly it shut down due to hackers completely ruining the economy. 

Oke i dont like facebook at all

2 hours ago, MitchellTheKiller said:

Oke i dont like facebook at all

haha, I was fairly young when I played it too so that probs explains my liking to it, although there were a lot of adults playing it for some strange reason. 

12 hours ago, samrichardsonn said:

haha, I was fairly young when I played it too so that probs explains my liking to it, although there were a lot of adults playing it for some strange reason. 

We could never stop suckerburg how the facebook owner is named. Facebook is taking over peoples life i hate facebook. Im getting with christmas not as many christmas cards when i did before people are using facebook for it..... Someone needs to end it.