facade

Hotel/Motel Career

I think it would be great to be able to work at a hotel in the game. I have been working at hotels for many years and I can't currently think of what I would like to do more in this game. We already know there will be hotels in the game, but not quite sure how they will work yet, just that they will be your first housing. 

What do you think? 

• Like 1

That would be fun, Instead of purchasing a house you could rent a room or even rent an apartment or a house for some cash ;) 

I don't really know what you'd do working in a hotel... People buy an apartment once and have it as long as they pay the rent. You can't move between hotel floors or enter the rooms without invitation. Rooms most likely won't get dirty and I doubt things like TV etc will break or malfunction...

What do you want to do at your hotel job in Identity? o:

1 minute ago, Vix said:

I don't really know what you'd do working in a hotel... People buy an apartment once and have it as long as they pay the rent. You can't move between hotel floors or enter the rooms without invitation. Rooms most likely won't get dirty and I doubt things like TV etc will break or malfunction...

What do you want to do at your hotel job in Identity? o:

I suppose you have a point. I was thinking I would check in/out guests and it would probably have staff that did cleaning and maintenance. It could be possible that the hotels work differently than apartments or houses in that there be some sort of benefit to staying there and perhaps some of the other housing rules like you mentioned would be different. Temporary lodging while you are moving between areas? I don't know. I just like hotels and I enjoyed working at them.

It could be a bad idea though for this game. But I would still enjoy it, even if it was just generic npcs that were the guests.

just invite someone into your house, aim a gun at that player and tell him to give you x money. if he calls the police tell them he rented a room :P

On 1/14/2016 at 4:44 AM, Shimozukachi said:

just invite someone into your house, aim a gun at that player and tell him to give you x money. if he calls the police tell them he rented a room :P

That's so crazy it might just work.

• Like 1